Looking Ahead: Winnipeg Vs BC

3 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I also think Lulay playing caught the ticats off guard. You spend all week watching film on Jennings and his tendencies,  then 1 play in... bam, you're up against a new QB.  Lulay had a heck of a game, for sure, but I wonder what affect that has on the opposing D's ability to adjust accordingly on the fly

well especially considering the differences between the 2.  if they were similar QBs then the change would have been easier to scheme against but ones a loose cannon gun slinger and others a scrambling smart attack style QB.. could have easily been the difference maker.   Now that we've game planned for his tendencies all week.. we should be gold.

9 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

well especially considering the differences between the 2.  if they were similar QBs then the change would have been easier to scheme against but ones a loose cannon gun slinger and others a scrambling smart attack style QB.. could have easily been the difference maker.   Now that we've game planned for his tendencies all week.. we should be gold.

giphy.gif

On 7/17/2017 at 0:41 PM, Arnold_Palmer said:

Man I really want to see someone seize an opportunity at reciever. I think in the past two years we've given guys an opportunity to become a starter and compliment Dressler and Adams but no ones stepped up to the plate. One more consistent weapon on offense would go a long way. 

Here's to hoping Thorpe is Arceneaux II.

2 minutes ago, lyin' guy said:

Not really.  Pretty good depth with Awe and Davis in for Burnett.  

If you say so. Anytime you lose your starters your likely dropping back a bit in talent (or the back ups would be the starters?) Awe and Davis being primarily  S.Teamers have a lot to prove before I say they are good depth that won't see a drop off in talent at LB.   Who replaces Bryant Turner Jr at DT?

9 hours ago, SPuDS said:

Of course O ' Shea tried to pretend it doesn't matter. "They both play the same system, nothing really changed."