Online stream of bomber games

Hi,

Is the last Bomber game against the argonauts online? Could anyone provide a link? I'm on vacation in Indonesia for a month until August 12th, so I'm also hoping to watch the other bomber games in that time. If there is anyway to watch them online, please let me know. Otherwise, I'm forcing myself to not read any bomber news until my return, when I'll watch the pvr'd versions.

thanks!

47 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightening said:

Thanks! I signed into that site, but it said that my request couldn't go through at this time, and to try again later, which I've done to no avail. 

Any other suggestions? Is this game ( and other future ones) online anywhere else?

I don't know about future games but here is the Bombers/Argos game on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH_IlJJ-WZY

Better watch it before it gets taken down!

http://cfl.yaretv.com/

You can purchase single game, a team pass or all team season pass and the later two come with video on demand for all past game replays.  Bizarrely this is only available if you're in an obscure country like Indonesia where they have no interest in the CFL or if you use a VPN to fool them regarding your location as it is unavailable in Canada or the US.  Cost of the Bomber season pass is about $37 US.  Works very well and simple to setup.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

13 hours ago, Thunder and Lightening said:

Thanks! I signed into that site, but it said that my request couldn't go through at this time, and to try again later, which I've done to no avail. 

Any other suggestions? Is this game ( and other future ones) online anywhere else?

I've been trying to sign into online, on-demand television today with limited success through my Shaw Direct account. I checked with Shaw and they said something is going on in the cyberworld which isn't allowing subscription data to get to TSN.  No timeline was given on the repair.

PM'd you the dirty details of where to find streams.

I recently got back from a vacation in South East Asia, Australia, and New Zealand (B&I Lions tour 2017!), and can confirm yaretv does not work in Indonesia. A brief look at a map would have informed any one of the people in this thread of this fact (I may have learned this  trying to stream a game in Indonesia, after not taking a brief look at the map). Didn't have a chance to try and stream from the SEA countries I visited where it is available, Bombers weren't playing that week, so I can't comment on the service, as I'd mentioned I would try it in the thread where it was announced.

Might get to China/Korea before the end of the season, I'll definitely try out the yaretv stream if I do.

17 hours ago, Atomic said:

I went to Youtube and searched Blue Bombers Argonauts.

That would make sense :). I was up late last night watching it, although the last 2 minutes were cut off, including Heath's interception. At least they won. Hopefully other games are put on YouTube, because it seems like the easiest way to watch them. Thanks again for your help.