Lock of the Week 5

Jpan85

5 hours ago, bearpants said:

I really love the Ottawa idea for this week!... Great creativity for the contest.... but since I'm only at one strike...

Jerome Messam

But even if you don't get a score in both games, you still get two chances with a RedBlack player compared to one with any other player. It's actually twice the advantage (two cracks at no strike PLUS the chance to get a strike removed). I was hoping for the chance to pick two separate players if they weren't RedBlacks vs. one RedBlack player for both games.

Anyway, given the offer, I will avoid my original Messam pick and take Madu.

33 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

But even if you don't get a score in both games, you still get two chances with a RedBlack player compared to one with any other player. It's actually twice the advantage (two cracks at no strike PLUS the chance to get a strike removed). I was hoping for the chance to pick two separate players if they weren't RedBlacks vs. one RedBlack player for both games.

ooh.. never thought of this.  I kinda think I may wanna change my pick too..

grr.  but I don't want to dehomerize myself with the Harris pick.. 

18 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Sure, but you're completely ignoring that if your pick scores none, you get two strikes

2 hours ago, bearpants said:

Sure, but you're completely ignoring that if your pick scores none, you get two strikes

The real benefit was for the all-stars like myself who already had 4 strikes.  We're done with one more anyway, so may as well go for broke.

Sinopoli's been solid for me in TSN Fantasy this season, too. 

crap.  I didn't realize it was a double double scenario.  and since Ottawa played and my guy sucked, I assume I need to ride it out now...

accursed lack of reading comprehension!

unless I can switch to Harris, keep the one strike and hope for the best.