EDMONTON ESKIMOS @ HAMILTON TIGER-CATS

Mr Dee

GAME DAY NOTES...

Edmonton - no Adarius Bowman

Hamilton - The Ticats have given up a league worst 512 yards per game on defence

Referees - have been told to keep their lapels tight and well kept as Ticat DB Will Hill has served his 1 game suspension and returns tonight.

By The Numbers

2 – Interceptions for Richard Leonard heading into Week 5, ranking second in the league behind Winnipeg’s T.J. Heath.

5 – Consecutive regular season victories for Edmonton dating back to last regular season.

27 – Passing yards Mike Reilly needs to pass Esks head coach Jason Mass for 38th all-time in CFL history.

424 – Season high-net offence Hamilton recorded against the Lions in last week’s loss. The Ticats averaged just 208 yards through their first two games.

Six of the last seven meetings between Hamilton and Edmonton have gone down to the last three minutes with 13 lead changes. All six of those games had final results decided by fewer than eight points.

99_C807_F6-9_DE3-445_C-8_B58-516052449_E

IMG_0542.png

35 minutes ago, do or die said:

As in Jim Daley bad....

Yeah, I was going to say "Ask Jim Daly":

Most Yards Net Offence Allowed, Season

8,249 Winnipeg 2005

8,035 Saskatchewan 1991

until I noticed the next record in the book (incl 16 and 14 game schedules):

Most Average Net Offence Allowed Per Game, Season (any)

479.1 Saskatchewan 1959

477.2 Ottawa 1956

http://d3ham790trbkqy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/2016-CFL-Guide-Record-Book.pdf

So Hamilton's going after both records.

Edited by Fred C Dobbs

Duke Williams cannot drop easy one like that or he'll be known as Earl Williams before long.

It's not so much Hamilton is winning this game as much as it is Edmonton still on the team bus.

I know better to get excited about the Eskimos losing, and what could mean to our standing, so zip ? (Go Cats go)

Reilly 6 for 8 on that drive for a 75% rating. But his body must be at 25% capacity after several strong hits on him..

I guess Edmonton DB #34 Peters thinks only grabbing and not pushing a CFL official is worth a suspension. He should have been ejected..no excuses.

Reilly is getting the ball away but he must have been hit a half dozen times in that half. And I mean hit.

Brandon Banks looks insolvent..

Did any body pick Hamilton to win? Anybody?

On to the Second Half!