Favourite pizza place

37 minutes ago, bearpants said:

Santa Anna's on the corner of St Mary's and Vista is my favourite... a hidden gem I love, if you happen to be in Altona there's a little joint called Pizza Haven, it's quite good...

Probably not the best in the city but I really love going to ZA Pizza Bistro...if you haven't been there, it's basically a "subway-style" pizza where you pay $12ish and you pick the crust/sauce/toppings... and everything is unlimited... the only drawback is is the wait time... if there's a line up, expect to be waiting at least 30 mins from the time you walk in to the time you leave with your pizza... 

You must live near St. Vital mall too. Those were the two places I mentioned three posts earlier.

Just now, Jpan85 said:

Used to like Pizza Place but I don't think there is any left. Spankys is a hole in the wall but the pizza is really good. 

sure is x2 lol.

and I believe there is a pizza place still on mcphillips.

2 hours ago, Brandon Blue&Gold said:

If you're in Brandon, Little Italy, Santa Lucia and Pizza Express are my favourites.  If you're around Riding Mountain National Park check out the Foxtail Cafe.  Excellent wood fired pizza.

The sandwiches at Pizza Express are top notch,   great value and they taste fantastic. 

I was just in Victoria yesterday and we went to Pizzeria Prima Strada. It's a Neopolitan pizza place. So good. Anyone know if there are any of those in Winnipeg?

My wife's been to Santa Anna and loves it there. Santa Lucia is always good. When we lived in Oakbank earlier this year we'd pick up Marketplace Pizza in town. I loved the flavour of that pizza.