Sick Bay

BigBlue

Before all this "upper body injury .... lower body... " we as fans used to know a lot more about whats going on ... perhaps we as posters can become better detectives

Lets start with the Dressler injury: is it worth a DI spot for him to just hold for Medlock ... if not will a QB hold for Medlock in Ottawa?

17 minutes ago, BigBlue said:

Before all this "upper body injury .... lower body... " we as fans used to know a lot more about whats going on ... perhaps we as posters can become better detectives

Lets start with the Dressler injury: is it worth a DI spot for him to just hold for Medlock ... if not will a QB hold for Medlock in Ottawa?

You don't mess with the chemistry between a holder and kicker. If Dressler can hold, he should do it.

31 minutes ago, BigBlue said:

I'm pretty sure Medlock was training a few other holders including Nichols, if Dressler needs to sit good chance to dress Flanders.

11 minutes ago, Booch said:

yeah if Dressler can't go then perfect chance to slide Flanders in, see how it benefits us and then when Dressler is back swap him and Lankford out and let Fogg, Thorpe and Walker handle return duties...would make us a stronger roster if you ask me

Only if Medlock is comfortable with the new holder tho.  His current woes could be made worse with changing the holder now as well.. 

4 hours ago, BigBlue said:

IMO not at all worth it for a guy to hold. That could leave us in a terrible spot if a WR gets hurt. We gonna have heath play both ways?

Im not a fan in general of a player like dressler holding. I like the short yardage offense and holding to be done by the no3 qb. If you get to the point where that guy is your starter and he either has to do both jobs or move some one else to holding/short yardage, you have far bigger issues then short yardage and holding. 

21 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

IMO not at all worth it for a guy to hold. That could leave us in a terrible spot if a WR gets hurt. We gonna have heath play both ways?

Im not a fan in general of a player like dressler holding. I like the short yardage offense and holding to be done by the no3 qb. If you get to the point where that guy is your starter and he either has to do both jobs or move some one else to holding/short yardage, you have far bigger issues then short yardage and holding. 

that might be tough as he looks to be injured, as well...

Just now, Noeller said:

that might be tough as he looks to be injured, as well...

I wont accept that hes out till game day roster. I just cant. Not with mo and wild and 2 rookies allready.... please dont make me think of not having heath too. :ph34r: Maybe in a pinch we see how jake thomas can run a route... Or go back to a FB set with trent corney in the back field...:lol:

Any one got terrence fredericks number handy btw? :lol:

4 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I wont accept that hes out till game day roster. I just cant. Not with mo and wild and 2 rookies allready.... please dont make me think of not having heath too. :ph34r: Maybe in a pinch we see how jake thomas can run a route... Or go back to a FB set with trent corney in the back field...:lol:

Any one got terrence fredericks number handy btw? :lol:

Mo and Bruce Johnson back, but Heath out.....some return, some leave.....tis a brutal game.

14 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Completely agree... makes absolutely no sense to have him hold if he can't play... Nichols can hold (he did last year when Dressler was hurt so him and Medlock already have familiarity) and I'm fairly sure The Fever has done holding in the past too...