Bombers @ Redblacks

M.O.A.B.

4 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

Is there a Bomber merchandise speedo? or shorts for that matter?  I just checked.  3 pair of pants and 1 pair of shorts. No speedo's .  I never noticed if MOS was wearing merchandise shorts.  In fact I never noticed MOS was wearing shorts. Why would I notice? why would anyone notice?

I didn't even know that it was weird for an HC to wear shorts until the dusty old balls in the media mentioned it.

8 minutes ago, Atomic said:

So if bae asked you if she is lit AF you'd say no?

My girlfriend would rather die then use such an embarrassment to the English language in regards to me telling her how beautiful she was, lol. 

Shes an art history major with english Lit minor.  we both agree crap like this is killing the English language and its a shame because there is already a plethora of amazing words to use instead of making up such horrific abominations like the above.

Just now, Atomic said:

I didn't even know that it was weird for an HC to wear shorts until the dusty old balls in the media mentioned it.

I think the dusty old ball should look at the sparkly array of shirts that MOS wears. The entire catalogue is on display if you follow pressers, interviews and games. Mike Benevides always wore a jersey that was loose and dark that looked like he just finished mopping the dressing room with it but he did get fired didn't he?

6 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

My girlfriend would rather die then use such an embarrassment to the English language in regards to me telling her how beautiful she was, lol. 

Shes an art history major with english Lit minor.  we both agree crap like this is killing the English language and its a shame because there is already a plethora of amazing words to use instead of making up such horrific abominations like the above.

Isn't that just a fancy way of saying "barista"? ;)

Just now, SPuDS said:

at the moment, perhaps lol.  shes got 1 year left.   whats funny is that shes actually doing this all to become a junior high teacher.. poor girl.

Unless she is related to someone important it will be tough to get that juicy job.  source: my wife who is a teacher

Just now, Fan Boy said:

Unless she is related to someone important it will be tough to get that juicy job.  source: my wife who is a teacher

ya shes already dreading trying to find a job.. shes thinking she may have to settle for private school to start off (if lucky enough) but she does have a couple of in's at some elementary schools that shes been working at during class time..  *shrug*  shes cautiously optimistic but also thinks she could end up having to do the up north thing for a bit <_<

Just now, Fan Boy said:

Beyonce, man stick with the program. 

yup, lost me.  *makes airplane noise while flying hand over head*

im also running on 2 hours of sleep so it may just be my brain's befuddled.

5 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

nah man Bae is Beyonce  or I can`t read twitter properly. 

Not Beyonce... Cory Johnson maybe?

Bæ/bae is a Danish word for poop.

Word used by ghetto people to address their significant other because they have found themselves too lazy to pronounce the entire word "babe".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bae

38 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

nah man Bae is Beyonce  or I can`t read twitter properly. 

twit fail.  Bae refers to your significant other nowadays apparently. Tho, likely J-Z did refer to Beyonce as "bae" and this could have caused your consternation.

Edited by SPuDS

1 hour ago, SPuDS said:

Fo shizzle

30 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

twit fail.  Bae refers to your significant other nowadays apparently. Tho, likely J-Z did refer to Beyonce as "bae" and this could have caused your consternation.

I'm pretty Bey, pronounced "bee" is the Beyonce thing... and BAE is what we all dream of waking up to in the morning... Bacon And Eggs...

but what do I know... cell phones weren't even a thing when I was in high school... and I'm one of the younger ones on this board!