CALGARY @ TORONTO

Mr Dee

thank the football gods we don't play calgary again until week 20, then we can smoke their B team in calgary and beat up a rusty stamps in the west finals :D

in comparison;

Edmonton and Calgary face each other 3x

Sask faces the stamps 2x 

and BC faces them 2x

could be just what we need in the standings come november

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

8 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Sure is hard not to dislike BLM, especially after that TD toss to McDaniel in the end zone, where he runs up to the guys and spews "too f...ing easy, let's go"...

I'd be surprised if Nichols didn't talk **** and pump his teammates up in a similar fashion. Still, how about turning to the camera in hist post-game interview and calling out "Shawn Lemon didn't get a sack! Haha!" Dude, you still got sacked 6 times...

1 hour ago, MOBomberFan said:

I'd be surprised if Nichols didn't talk **** and pump his teammates up in a similar fashion. Still, how about turning to the camera in hist post-game interview and calling out "Shawn Lemon didn't get a sack! Haha!" Dude, you still got sacked 6 times...

But not by Shawn Lemon.  That's the kind of stuff you can say when you win and a guy who has been trash talking you gets shut down.

11 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Or inevitably let Fajardo take over.

Wouldn't be surprised if they do everything to hold on to him... b/c of Ray's age, they let Collaros and Harris walk... don't see the same thing happening with Fajardo...

10 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Sure is hard not to dislike BLM, especially after that TD toss to McDaniel in the end zone, where he runs up to the guys and spews "too f...ing easy, let's go"...

In his defense... it's not like he knew the camera would pick up his voice there...

I understand that he is a "hate-able" guy... but the fact that he gets under the skin of Rider fans sooooo much... makes me like him, just a bit... know you, your enemy's enemy is your friend... or something like that...

52 minutes ago, bearpants said:

Wouldn't be surprised if they do everything to hold on to him... b/c of Ray's age, they let Collaros and Harris walk... don't see the same thing happening with Fajardo...

In his defense... it's not like he knew the camera would pick up his voice there...

I understand that he is a "hate-able" guy... but the fact that he gets under the skin of Rider fans sooooo much... makes me like him, just a bit... know you, your enemy's enemy is your friend... or something like that...

I like the parabolic mikes they use for the Argo games to enhance crowd noise as they pick up a lot of unfiltered sounds off the field but probably not viable in any other stadium due to "real" crowd noise. 

34 minutes ago, Atomic said:

But not by Shawn Lemon.  That's the kind of stuff you can say when you win and a guy who has been trash talking you gets shut down.

I must have missed Lemon's trash talk. For what it's worth I have no issue with trash talk on or off the field. It just enhances the drama and gives games storylines.

4 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

I must have missed Lemon's trash talk. For what it's worth I have no issue with trash talk on or off the field. It just enhances the drama and gives games storylines.

I just assume he trash talks every week.  And that's all BLM was doing... a little post-game trash talk.

3 minutes ago, Atomic said:

I just assume he trash talks every week.  And that's all BLM was doing... a little post-game trash talk.

Not to mention they played together in 2014. I figure they are buds and it goes both ways. Same as Bear Woods talking about smacking Messam around; they played together in Montreal and want to outdo their former teammate buddy. Harmless.

2 hours ago, Atomic said:

see thats what I thought.. people are all up in arms over his comment but didn't Lemon begin the trash talking about BLM saying he was gonna sack him a bunch and whatnot?  If the guy initiates the smack talk, I see no reason to fault Bo for replying in kind.

2 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

Not to mention they played together in 2014. I figure they are buds and it goes both ways. Same as Bear Woods talking about smacking Messam around; they played together in Montreal and want to outdo their former teammate buddy. Harmless.

Where was Woods all night? Not doing much. Collected a paycheque though but never stopped Messam.