Rider depth gonna be tested

Booch

See that Clarke and Minter have been 6 gamed...Clarke is gonna be affecting ratio issues for them.

Both sucked anyway, but if they are starting because it was the best they had, things may get even uglier there. Sounds like they are tinkering with 3 import O-lineman as well and moving their all world super free agent signing left tackle to guard...man what a mess there...totally shaking up our roster in multiple positions to  address injury issues and lack of depth

19 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

I read rider fans proclaiming they would beat BC and sweep us. Delusional bunch over there. 

many are saying they need to do that but only the Jones Junk Jugglers are booking it as a reality. Those type of posters tho are becoming few and far between every loss.  I can't wait till the LDC when I can remind the riders not only is Scrub Nichols STILL undefeated against the riders,  but the bombers are also undefeated at NMS :D

2 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

many are saying they need to do that but only the Jones Junk Jugglers are booking it as a reality. Those type of posters tho are becoming few and far between every loss.  I can't wait till the LDC when I can remind the riders not only is Scrub Nichols STILL undefeated against the riders,  but the bombers are also undefeated at NMS :D

J3

8 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

They'll shut off the A/C and starve their fans of water. Weird strategy. 

36 minutes ago, do or die said:

....and only he, has the true insight to see and understand it.

Riders - So what's your vision Chris ?

Jones - Gonna chop all the popular veterans, it's my team not their's, save some moolah. 

Riders - But you're going to keep Darian right ? We need a QB to rebuild around, right ?

Jones- Nah, he's gone, too many captains on this boat. Gonna make it look like he makes too much money and put 'em down in public. Fans'll think it's the right move.

Riders - you're not serious about Vince Young, right, you have a real QB in mind right ?

Jones- Hell, yeah, Franklin.

Riders - But he isnt a free agent now. And when he is other teams will make a bid for him too, right ?

Jones - throw a ton 'o money at 'em.

Riders - Ok, but overpaying for Franklin if he even decides to come here plus free agents to re-sign and we will be in the same kind of trouble we were with Taman - the guy you said you had to clean up after.

Jones - meh, you wanna win or what ?

Riders - ok, so what in the mean time ?

Jones - I dunno an experienced guy I guess. Lots o new guys , we're gonna need stability.

Riders - Oh, so you're going to keep Durant ?

Jones- Hell, no, with that ego ?  gonna undermine my authority . Thinkin' 'bout Kevin Glenn. Get 'em cheap and he'll know his place.

Riders. Um, ok, if that's your vision.

Jones - yeah.

13 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Many of their fans feel they can go 5-1 in their next six (BC/EDM/WPG/WPG/HAM/CAL).

I do question them moving Dennis to guard and using Campbell. None of JSJ, Blazdek, Guy etc can play guard?

"Many"...     No one thinks we are going 5-1 in the next 6.  Our season is in serious trouble .  Guy and Blazdek both play center, to me that's the logical move

7 minutes ago, Ripper said:

"Many"...     No one thinks we are going 5-1 in the next 6.  Our season is in serious trouble .  Guy and Blazdek both play center, to me that's the logical move

Does it not trouble you that your prized FA signing left tackle is being moved inside to guard?  Before the season, many in riderland were talking about all your NI depth on the OL, like when Vonk got traded there was no room for him with all the talent you already have.  Now you don't have any Canadians capable of playing guard?  That would be concerning to me.  Guy and Bladek are "only centres", and JSJ is what?

11 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Does it not trouble you that your prized FA signing left tackle is being moved inside to guard?  Before the season, many in riderland were talking about all your NI depth on the OL, like when Vonk got traded there was no room for him with all the talent you already have.  Now you don't have any Canadians capable of playing guard?  That would be concerning to me.  Guy and Bladek are "only centres", and JSJ is what?

I wouldn't be moving Dennis.  Bladek plays guard and center.  St john played guard last year.  Moves in practice mean little. we will see how we line up for our game..