EDMONTON over ottawa

Mr Dee

14 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Desjardins constructs the best receiving corps in the CFL & then he destructs it 2 years later.  

He paid more than they could sustain, had a kick *** receiving core, won a grey cup. We all knew the contracts would catch up with them.

On the other side of the field, people can say Edmonton is winning through smoke and mirrors all they like, but the Eskies keep winning.

29 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I don't know about the money thing...  I also don't think they are losing because are missing on receivers.    The team definitely isnt' rising to the occasion,   I'd look more at the coaching and a bit on the D side.  

Harris isnt as good as people think. D played pretty well.. The O is a 2 and out show. 

51 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Harris isnt as good as people think. D played pretty well.. The O is a 2 and out show. 

Everyone hated Burris but he was a leader and a difference maker .... he made receivers ... the grit and determination was there .... Harris is not at that level to bring everyone's game up ... Desjardin and Campbell should drag Henry out of his TSN perch, get him into shape, and take another run at that Grey thing ... or they can yawn and we can go back to sleep on thus franchise .... talk about going from heroes to bums .... go Blue Jays!

Edited by BigBlue