WINNIPEG @ HAMILTON

Mr Dee

my only complaint is I'd like to see some better production when we get the opposing 30. Yeah we have $Medlock$ but I'd really prefer he doesn't have to kick 6 fgs a game.  But I'm pleased with the win. Convincing none the less and a game we should have and did win.  Makes me a little sad that if we don't blow that 2 score lead with the Lions we'd be 6-1 right now. but 5-2 baby! 3 in a row! beat up esks up next then montreal.  If we head into the LDC 7-2 sky is the limit

7 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

my only complaint is I'd like to see some better production when we get the opposing 30. Yeah we have $Medlock$ but I'd really prefer he doesn't have to kick 6 fgs a game.  But I'm pleased with the win. Convincing none the less and a game we should have and did win.  Makes me a little sad that if we don't blow that 2 score lead with the Lions we'd be 6-1 right now. but 5-2 baby! 3 in a row! beat up esks up next then montreal.  If we head into the LDC 7-2 sky is the limit

X2

21 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Did anyone else catch I think Milt's mic was left on in the last few minutes of the game?  Sounded like he was trashing the Ti-Cats?

I heard it but that didn't sound like Milt to me. Probably someone who was in Hamilton.