Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Dee

WINNIPEG @ HAMILTON

Recommended Posts

He's had a few seasons kicking around down there...couldn't really fill a role of a true DE or a OLB...so can't see it after a year here..maybe 2 strong seasons being really dominant perhaps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone is curious what awful offensive line play looks like (hello people who pretend it has no impact on the QB) I'd strongly recommend you look at Marshall Ferguson's Twitter account to see what Zach Collaros is dealing with. Beyond horrendous. The guy is a great follow for CFL X's and O's. CJ Gable may be the worst running back in pass protection that I've ever seen  and that includes Bloi-Dei Dorzon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mr. Perfect said:

If anyone is curious what awful offensive line play looks like (hello people who pretend it has no impact on the QB) I'd strongly recommend you look at Marshall Ferguson's Twitter account to see what Zach Collaros is dealing with. Beyond horrendous. The guy is a great follow for CFL X's and O's. CJ Gable may be the worst running back in pass protection that I've ever seen  and that includes Bloi-Dei Dorzon.

Yup.  Don't understand Austin's fascination with Gable.   He is a terrible blocker, doesn't like to get hit, and is not going to get you yards in the A/B gaps.   Yet he still is the "feature back".   Although in an Austin offense, that is a bit of a oxymoron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, do or die said:

Yup.  Don't understand Austin's fascination with Gable.   He is a terrible blocker, doesn't like to get hit, and is not going to get you yards in the A/B gaps.   Yet he still is the "feature back".   Although in an Austin offense, that is a bit of a oxymoron.

2

But other than that, he's ok, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, do or die said:

Yup.  Don't understand Austin's fascination with Gable.   He is a terrible blocker, doesn't like to get hit, and is not going to get you yards in the A/B gaps.   Yet he still is the "feature back".   Although in an Austin offense, that is a bit of a oxymoron.

Isn't Ross Scheuerman averaging over 6 yards a carry right now? WTH are they doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, yogi said:

 

I don't even know what to say

About once per game per game the ball gets scrimmaged from the wrong spot on the field or there is a noticeable error in timekeeping.  Sometimes the refs walk off the incorrect distance on a penalty.  Sometimes its the correct distance but they started at the wrong spot.

This likely falls on Castillo Maher though, as the kicker is usually handed the ball and places it himself.

Edited by mbrg
they're both alumni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mbrg said:

About once per game per game the ball gets scrimmaged from the wrong spot on the field or there is a noticeable error in timekeeping.  Sometimes the refs walk off the incorrect distance on a penalty.  Sometimes its the correct distance but they started at the wrong spot.

This likely falls on Maher though, as the kicker is usually handed the ball and places it himself.

The Bomber's are lined up at the 45 (albeit 2 of them are offside), the linesmen are set up on the 35 and 45. I'm not sure who to blame other than Maher, and the other 11 Ticats players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×