3 stars +HH tigernaughts edition.

wbbfan

1 Medlock. 6/8 long of 57. 60 yard average punting. Mostly from that short drop quick punt. 

2 Harris. Pounded the ball all day. 14-107 2  catches for 21 yards. 

3 Jake thomas. 1 sack 1 fumble recovery. But tons of pressure. One of the most under rated guys in the league with one of his best games.

hh Darvin adams on the long TD pass. It was a great catch, and a foot on the throat play. 

Lots of guys could have been on the list. Nichols kept the offense rolling, though didnt cash in. Denny stepped up big early on catching every thing and filling the void from dressler. Randle with a big play and the usual blanket coverage. Trent corney had some really good pressure tnite too.

Just now, Arnold_Palmer said:

I'd actually put Jake Thomas number one. One sack, constent pressure all night, fumble recovery, and made a big tackle on Gamble on the screen pass to prevent a first down. 

Originally I was going to. but 18 points, and just walking all over the cats from harris was too good. Its a deep 3 stars, any one of em could have been no1. That short punt was a thing of beauty too. Imo thomas should have gotten credit for the gang sack too. 

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

1 Medlock. 6/8 long of 57. 60 yard average punting. Mostly from that short drop quick punt. 

2 Harris. Pounded the ball all day. 14-107 2  catches for 21 yards. 

Jake thomas. 1 sack 1 fumble recovery. But tons of pressure. One of the most under rated guys in the league with one of his best games.

hh Darvin adams on the long TD pass. It was a great catch, and a foot on the throat play. 

Lots of guys could have been on the list. Nichols kept the offense rolling, though didnt cash in. Denny stepped up big early on catching every thing and filling the void from dressler. Randle with a big play and the usual blanket coverage. Trent corney had some really good pressure tnite too.

IMO Thomas has to be a serious candidate for our DPOY atm and he's a rotational guy.

my 3 stars;

1. Medlock: 18 point off his foot and a 57 yarder.

2. Thomas: beast mode tonight

3. Harris: Guy never quits and his runs tonight looked smooth. Crappy fumble but it was still recovered by the bombers so crisis averted.

HH: Adams, Denmark, JFG, Fogg

HH to Thomas - Hes a stud 

1. The DLine in general - Dominating says it all 

2. Harris - 14 carries.. Over 100 yards.. Just doesnt ever quit 

3. Tough one but i think Walker deserves it.. Showing why B Johnson was let go and only 21 years old 

HM to Medlock.. Nichols... Denmark.. Randle and The Roc.. Who looks much better at CB 

MOS made an interesting point in cjob post game when DB97 referred to Thomas as a rotational guy. Basically said he hates that term. Says they are all rotating and at the end of the game, Thomas is getting as many snaps or more than the guys who start. Says they rotate everyone out there to keep them fresh, so this idea that Thomas is somehow like a back up player is complete bullshit. 

5 hours ago, Noeller said:

MOS made an interesting point in cjob post game when DB97 referred to Thomas as a rotational guy. Basically said he hates that term. Says they are all rotating and at the end of the game, Thomas is getting as many snaps or more than the guys who start. Says they rotate everyone out there to keep them fresh, so this idea that Thomas is somehow like a back up player is complete bullshit. 

If he was a starter he would be starting.  MOS likes to play word games with the media but Thomas rotates in, he does not start, he is a rotational player.  And I love Jake Thomas.  But that's just reality.

5 hours ago, Noeller said:

I'm quite sure that Thomas' agent will file that one away for future use.

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

If he was a starter he would be starting.  MOS likes to play word games with the media but Thomas rotates in, he does not start, he is a rotational player.  And I love Jake Thomas.  But that's just reality.

It doesn't matter. That's reality.  The only guy who plays every down in the front seven is Leggett.

2 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

Should also give some props to Carmichael, didn't see him get burnt too much, if at all last night, and after being pretty hard on him the first 5 games,  seems like he's starting to adjust/grow to the CFL game the last 2 games.  Seemed like if anyone was being picked on last night it was Heath

Which seems pretty negligible considering they only passed for 216 yards last night.  38 were to the running back and there was one or two big screen plays and the broken tackles that led to the touchdown.  Coverage was pretty darn good I thought.

7 hours ago, johnzo said:

Yeah, seeing them live from behind the bench, you can really get an appreciation for how they roll the DL. They're subbing after every play.

I liked how O'Shea was out there grabbing Poop Johnson and hauling him off the field when he was so angry at Gable for some reason.  Anyone know what got Johnson so worked up?