IN CASE YOU MISSED IT

Mr Dee

Bye - Calgary 

Drew Edwards  -  #Ticats conform signing of OL Tony Washington, release REC Kevin Elliott, QB Logan Kilgore, OL Quinterrius Eatmon, DB Ethan Davis. #CFL

Timothy Flanders  -  I would like to be called by my birth name which is Timothy ! Not Tim ! Definitely not Timmy

Matt Baker BC Lions  -  Two days after announcing the return of Ricky Foley, the BC Lions are bringing back another familiar face. Non-import offensive lineman Andrew Jones has agreed to a contract with the club for the remainder of this season.

The Toronto native was selected by the Lions in round four (32nd overall) of the 2007 CFL Draft and went on to appear in 31 regular season games from 2009 to 2011.

The club also announced the release of import quarterback Jake Heaps from the practice roster

Johnny Manziel said the Canadian Football League “is definitely something I’ve looked into,” but that he still hopes to play in the NFL. He has been out of the league since the Cleveland Browns released him last year amid several off-field issues.

Craig T Smith  - (scouting)  -  Made it to Cincinnati. Bengals tomorrow. Dinner At Just Q'in with my brother JM! #gobombers… instagram.com/p/BXjR7vDjl2p/

Terri Worth  -  For the people bitching about water at new mosaic, water is $5.50 at Rogers Centre and you can't bring your own in @rodpedersen #RiderNation

Bob Irving  -  When Bo Levi Mitchell hears Jay Cutler is getting 10 million he must feel like puking.

Derek Taylor  -  I don't know much, but I know this: There's no one better than @Gelliman82 at drawing PI/Ill contact calls. Already 7 this season! #Details (That would be Greg Ellington)

3downnation   -  #Riders draft pick, Canadian tight end Antony Auclair shining in Florida heat 3downnation.com/2017/08/09/can… #TampaBay #Buccaneers #Bucs #NFL

Darren Cameron   -  Last Friday's game (Ottawa) winning field goal was Medlock's third walk-off winner in his 24 regular season games since signing as free agent.

CFL News  -  Net offence this season is currently at 756 yards per game – the second-highest since 1991. - @CFL_PR

-?stat for #RNation fans: @REDBLACKS, ONLY team in #CFL history to have each of their first 7 games in a season all decided by 5 pts or less.

-This season, games are averaging 624 passing yards per game – a 30% increase from 2014. - @CFL_PR #CFL

-The #CFL's interception rate is just 2%, the lowest it’s ever been (one in every 49 pass attempts). The rate in the 1990s was double: 4%.

Farhan Lalji  -  Foley also received a late offer from another #CFL team in East. Felt like he still owed something to #BCLions. @CFLonTSN

"It's gotta be 100%, and if it's 99.9% it's not right."  -  Matt Coates on working with Medlock

?‍?The Saskatchewan Roughriders were unsuccessful in petitioning the CFL to allow them to ‘suspend’ the goal posts in the air to prevent further ‘picks’ on their defenders in the future.

?‍? The Bombers have taken an astounding 22 less penalties to this point, compared to last year. 163 yards less.

Rod Pedersen  -  A fire alarm at Rider practice forced fans to evacuate the stadium.??

?‍? Somebody had mentioned that it was a sneaky way to have another closed practice??

Craig T Smith  -  Breakfast with my buddy. He's heading East to Houston's camp & I'm heading North to see the Bars vs Broncos 

TSN  -  Eskimos draft pick Smith waived by Colts - Article - TSN: bit.ly/2vROFdQ

Paulo Sentra  -  Avg of 667K ppl watched @Ticats/@EdmontonEsks on ???in Wk 7, the 3rd most-viewed game of 2017. 

Avg of 667K ppl watched @Ticats/@EdmontonEsks on ???in Wk 7, the 3rd most-viewed game of 2017. 

WPG@OTT: 560K 

SSK@BC: 537K 

CGY@TOR: 445K

Robert Dalton  -  I'm surprised the CFL didn't fine the goal post for that tourist hit on Butler

Addison Richards …replying to @EricM_CFL Worked awfully hard for that one catch, while you sat behind a computer screen. Take care.

Gary Lawless  -  I had little use for Ed Hervey and vice versa but getting Reilly was the @cfl deal of the decade

Darrin Bauming  -  In September 2015, Bruce Johnson signed a contract extension through 2018. This move speaks to the DB depth in Walker, Fogg, Carmichael, & Porter.

?‍?Oye- Chris Ackie continues to maintain he used his shoulder on the tackle on Matt Nichols, not his head.

Obby Khan. -  Joe Mack was one of the worst things to happen to the Winnipeg football club in decades!  I was there and I lived it

Blue and Gold CFL  -  Why isn't a stiff arm to the face a hands to the face penalty? #CFL

?‍? All I know, after watching that Friday night game, between Toronto and Montreal, is that somebody owes me a CFL football game to watch…

Bob Irving  -  At the risk of insulting anyone's intelligence, the Argos have zero, as in no, hope of going anywhere without Ricky Ray

?‍? We got a look at a lumbering QB, when the Argos decided to start Jeff Matthews against Montreal. It's going to take a while before I can used to his style of QBing. He is s l o w.

?‍? Flags are flying. Toronto and Montreal combined for 23 penalties for over 220 yards. Total offence for both teams was only 641…

Toronto had a whopping 6 seconds more possession time..

Sounds like former @umbisons OL Geoff Gray could be sticking around with the #Packers per @journalsentinel #Bombers

Huge win as the @fbmanitoba u18 girls upset top seeded Saskatchewan 12-6. #Nationals #FlagFootball

Dave Dawson  -  I can say with very credible sources that OC Ptaszek is not very "widely" respected in the #Ticats locker room. June Jones to take over.

Derek Taylor  -  Nichols is under pressure the least of any CFL QB (19% of dropbacks). When he is, he's sacked the most (on 33% of pressures)#Details

Drew Edwards   -  Apparently there is a "run" component to the "run and shoot" #Ticats

Eric M  -  Although he takes a decent amount of offside calls, Jamaal Westerman's get-off is second-to-none in the CFL. #Bombers

Dave Dawson  -  Say what you want about #Ticats D. But, Reilly only put up 317 last week, Mitchell/Buckley 308 previously. #CFLFantasy #DFS

Eric M 

Lawless - open secret in @CFL Collaros strains under Austin's leadership. Reinbold was beloved in @Ticats locker room. Kent has some patching to do

?‍?Loud groan emanating west of Winnipeg after the Bomber win…

Shawn Lemon  -  @ChrisRandle_Ad ballin very underrated player arguably best DB in #CFL my opinion tho

Derek Taylor  a. Since joining the Bombers, @UCLAkp7 has made 6 FG in a game 4 times, 7 FG twice. That is herculean.

3downnation   -  Justin Medlock has attempted a whopping fifteen field goals over the past two games, as many as he attempted in the team’s first five games combined. 

?‍? The Bombers have now beaten all the Eastern teams..

Dave Dickenson: Lemar Durant's season is in jeopardy because of his knee injury

3downnation -   Former Montreal and Ottawa defensive back Mitchell White has been waived by the Philadelphia Eagles.

Rob Vanstone   -  Kevin Glenn now has 14 touchdown passes this season, equalling Darian Durant's team-high total for all of last season.

BC Lions Den  -  There is absolutely no way you can start Jennings versus the Stampeders next week. Too important a game, Lulay must start. #BCLions

CFL  - 'I've been released,' Redblacks defensive back Imoan Claiborne posts goo.gl/fb/ApSFzW #RNation #REDBLACKS

Bob Irving  - How in the world does a supposed good team like BC look so bad?

WEEK 9

Edmonton @ Winnipeg Thurs.

Ottawa @ Hamilton Frid.

Calgary @ BC Frid.

Montreal @ Toronto Sat.

Bye Saskatchewan 

8 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Bye - Calgary 

Drew Edwards  -  #Ticats conform signing of OL Tony Washington, release REC Kevin Elliott, QB Logan Kilgore, OL Quinterrius Eatmon, DB Ethan Davis. #CFL

Timothy Flanders  -  I would like to be called by my birth name which is Timothy ! Not Tim ! Definitely not Timmy

Matt Baker BC Lions  -  Two days after announcing the return of Ricky Foley, the BC Lions are bringing back another familiar face. Non-import offensive lineman Andrew Jones has agreed to a contract with the club for the remainder of this season.

The Toronto native was selected by the Lions in round four (32nd overall) of the 2007 CFL Draft and went on to appear in 31 regular season games from 2009 to 2011.

The club also announced the release of import quarterback Jake Heaps from the practice roster

Johnny Manziel said the Canadian Football League “is definitely something I’ve looked into,” but that he still hopes to play in the NFL. He has been out of the league since the Cleveland Browns released him last year amid several off-field issues.

Craig T Smith  - (scouting)  -  Made it to Cincinnati. Bengals tomorrow. Dinner At Just Q'in with my brother JM! #gobombers… instagram.com/p/BXjR7vDjl2p/

Terri Worth  -  For the people bitching about water at new mosaic, water is $5.50 at Rogers Centre and you can't bring your own in @rodpedersen #RiderNation

Bob Irving  -  When Bo Levi Mitchell hears Jay Cutler is getting 10 million he must feel like puking.

Derek Taylor  -  I don't know much, but I know this: There's no one better than @Gelliman82 at drawing PI/Ill contact calls. Already 7 this season! #Details (That would be Greg Ellington)

3downnation   -  #Riders draft pick, Canadian tight end Antony Auclair shining in Florida heat 3downnation.com/2017/08/09/can… #TampaBay #Buccaneers #Bucs #NFL

Darren Cameron   -  Last Friday's game (Ottawa) winning field goal was Medlock's third walk-off winner in his 24 regular season games since signing as free agent.

CFL News  -  Net offence this season is currently at 756 yards per game – the second-highest since 1991. - @CFL_PR

-?stat for #RNation fans: @REDBLACKS, ONLY team in #CFL history to have each of their first 7 games in a season all decided by 5 pts or less.

-This season, games are averaging 624 passing yards per game – a 30% increase from 2014. - @CFL_PR #CFL

-The #CFL's interception rate is just 2%, the lowest it’s ever been (one in every 49 pass attempts). The rate in the 1990s was double: 4%.

Farhan Lalji  -  Foley also received a late offer from another #CFL team in East. Felt like he still owed something to #BCLions. @CFLonTSN

"It's gotta be 100%, and if it's 99.9% it's not right."  -  Matt Coates on working with Medlock

?‍?The Saskatchewan Roughriders were unsuccessful in petitioning the CFL to allow them to ‘suspend’ the goal posts in the air to prevent further ‘picks’ on their defenders in the future.

?‍? The Bombers have taken an astounding 22 less penalties to this point, compared to last year. 163 yards less.

Rod Pedersen  -  A fire alarm at Rider practice forced fans to evacuate the stadium.??

?‍? Somebody had mentioned that it was a sneaky way to have another closed practice??

Craig T Smith  -  Breakfast with my buddy. He's heading East to Houston's camp & I'm heading North to see the Bars vs Broncos 

TSN  -  Eskimos draft pick Smith waived by Colts - Article - TSN: bit.ly/2vROFdQ

Paulo Sentra  -  Avg of 667K ppl watched @Ticats/@EdmontonEsks on ???in Wk 7, the 3rd most-viewed game of 2017. 

Avg of 667K ppl watched @Ticats/@EdmontonEsks on ???in Wk 7, the 3rd most-viewed game of 2017. 

WPG@OTT: 560K 

SSK@BC: 537K 

CGY@TOR: 445K

Robert Dalton  -  I'm surprised the CFL didn't fine the goal post for that tourist hit on Butler

Addison Richards …replying to @EricM_CFL Worked awfully hard for that one catch, while you sat behind a computer screen. Take care.

Gary Lawless  -  I had little use for Ed Hervey and vice versa but getting Reilly was the @cfl deal of the decade

Darrin Bauming  -  In September 2015, Bruce Johnson signed a contract extension through 2018. This move speaks to the DB depth in Walker, Fogg, Carmichael, & Porter.

?‍?Oye- Chris Ackie continues to maintain he used his shoulder on the tackle on Matt Nichols, not his head.

Obby Khan. -  Joe Mack was one of the worst things to happen to the Winnipeg football club in decades!  I was there and I lived it

Blue and Gold CFL  -  Why isn't a stiff arm to the face a hands to the face penalty? #CFL

?‍? All I know, after watching that Friday night game, between Toronto and Montreal, is that somebody owes me a CFL football game to watch…

Bob Irving  -  At the risk of insulting anyone's intelligence, the Argos have zero, as in no, hope of going anywhere without Ricky Ray

?‍? We got a look at a lumbering QB, when the Argos decided to start Jeff Matthews against Montreal. It's going to take a while before I can used to his style of QBing. He is s l o w.

?‍? Flags are flying. Toronto and Montreal combined for 23 penalties for over 220 yards. Total offence for both teams was only 641…

Toronto had a whopping 6 seconds more possession time..

Sounds like former @umbisons OL Geoff Gray could be sticking around with the #Packers per @journalsentinel #Bombers

Huge win as the @fbmanitoba u18 girls upset top seeded Saskatchewan 12-6. #Nationals #FlagFootball

Dave Dawson  -  I can say with very credible sources that OC Ptaszek is not very "widely" respected in the #Ticats locker room. June Jones to take over.

Derek Taylor  -  Nichols is under pressure the least of any CFL QB (19% of dropbacks). When he is, he's sacked the most (on 33% of pressures)#Details

Drew Edwards   -  Apparently there is a "run" component to the "run and shoot" #Ticats

Eric M  -  Although he takes a decent amount of offside calls, Jamaal Westerman's get-off is second-to-none in the CFL. #Bombers

Dave Dawson  -  Say what you want about #Ticats D. But, Reilly only put up 317 last week, Mitchell/Buckley 308 previously. #CFLFantasy #DFS

Eric M 

Lawless - open secret in @CFL Collaros strains under Austin's leadership. Reinbold was beloved in @Ticats locker room. Kent has some patching to do

?‍?Loud groan emanating west of Winnipeg after the Bomber win…

Shawn Lemon  -  @ChrisRandle_Ad ballin very underrated player arguably best DB in #CFL my opinion tho

Derek Taylor  a. Since joining the Bombers, @UCLAkp7 has made 6 FG in a game 4 times, 7 FG twice. That is herculean.

3downnation   -  Justin Medlock has attempted a whopping fifteen field goals over the past two games, as many as he attempted in the team’s first five games combined. 

?‍? The Bombers have now beaten all the Eastern teams..

Dave Dickenson: Lemar Durant's season is in jeopardy because of his knee injury

3downnation -   Former Montreal and Ottawa defensive back Mitchell White has been waived by the Philadelphia Eagles.

Rob Vanstone   -  Kevin Glenn now has 14 touchdown passes this season, equalling Darian Durant's team-high total for all of last season.

BC Lions Den  -  There is absolutely no way you can start Jennings versus the Stampeders next week. Too important a game, Lulay must start. #BCLions

CFL  - 'I've been released,' Redblacks defensive back Imoan Claiborne posts goo.gl/fb/ApSFzW #RNation #REDBLACKS

Bob Irving  - How in the world does a supposed good team like BC look so bad?

WEEK 9

Edmonton @ Winnipeg Thurs.

Ottawa @ Hamilton Frid.

Calgary @ BC Frid.

Montreal @ Toronto Sat.

Bye Saskatchewan 

Great read. Thanks Dee. Who was Mike O'Shea shaking his head at in that video clip? An official?

7 minutes ago, J5V said:

Great read. Thanks Dee. Who was Mike O'Shea shaking his head at in that video clip? An official?

Please don't quote a post that long just to thank him  Either "like" the post or add his name to your post @Mr Dee so he'll see it. Quoting it makes the thread hard to read.

6 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

Please don't quote a post that long just to thank him  Either "like" the post or add his name to your post @Mr Dee so he'll see it. Quoting it makes the thread hard to read.

Yeah, sorry.

On 8/14/2017 at 0:38 AM, Mr Dee said:

I find this kinda funny... I've always referred to him as Tim, cuz it's just easier... good to know going forward...

Also, got a kick out of Obby's Joe Mack comments... means a lot coming from a guy who was in that locker room...

5 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I find this kinda funny... I've always referred to him as Tim, cuz it's just easier... good to know going forward...

Also, got a kick out of Obby's Joe Mack comments... means a lot coming from a guy who was in that locker room...

I was embarrassed when Obby went to the Stamps and spoke so highly of how the players were treated there.

How could the Bombers treat their players so poorly??