GDT: EDMONTON @ WINNIPEG

Mr Dee

2 minutes ago, LeBird said:

They really have to do something about those illegals contact. Watson ran right into Heath. It should have been a penalty on Watson for interference.. It seems like it was planned.

According to our favourite colour man the db has to get out of the way.:D

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

According to our favourite colour man the db has to get out of the way.:D

What a ridiculous rule eh?  Watson literally tossed Heath to the turf, I could see it if he ran into Heath but it was a full on shove.

Only in the CFL.  Not applied that way in amateur football.  Everyone is entitled to their cylinder (shoulder width field to sky) and position.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

4 minutes ago, LeBird said:

They really have to do something about those illegals contact. Watson ran right into Heath. It should have been a penalty on Watson for interference.. It seems like it was planned.

Sad.  But the good news is Maas isn't so smart without his 15 challenges. Wally was lost last week too.  Good game by the Bombers. Solid effort. Defense needs some work, gave up a lot. Offense is firing on all cylinders. 

9 minutes ago, LeBird said:

Agree, agree agree. It used to be you could hold your ground. Now, you can draw a penalty.

Its ludicrous and has to be changed.

I'm holding my ground on this one...

I only saw the 4th but was impressed that despite giving up the big play to Watson the offence came out and helped the defence with a couple solid drives. 

A few thoughts...

Harris is a true play maker and Nicols/Lapo knows how to use him . 

Gotta keep Flanders in the line up.

The Thorpedo continues to impress 

this team is one win against Calgary from being legitimate contenders if they do that sky is the limit BUT can't leave so many potential TD's off the board and continue with sloppy tackling leading to big plays. 

19 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Sad.  But the good news is Maas isn't so smart without his 15 challenges. Wally was lost last week too.  Good game by the Bombers. Solid effort. Defense needs some work, gave up a lot. Offense is firing on all cylinders. 

D gave up 4 big plays... 1 was a fluke TD catch. 2 were on the Roc and 1 should have been called back for holding. Thought the D was good. Fluke Hail Marrys were the only time edmonton was able to move the ball. 

1 minute ago, bustamente said:

Great crowd tonight no reason that if the Bombers keep playing like this that the crowds continue to show up and who knows maybe even a couple of sell outs

This is a BIG point worth keeping in mind.... 

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

D gave up 4 big plays... 1 was a fluke TD catch. 2 were on the Roc and 1 should have been called back for holding. Thought the D was good. Fluke Hail Marrys were the only time edmonton was able to move the ball. 

Reilly passed for 356. Is what it is. 

34 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

What a ridiculous rule eh?  Watson literally tossed Heath to the turf, I could see it if he ran into Heath but it was a full on shove.

Only in the CFL.  Not applied that way in amateur football.  Everyone is entitled to their cylinder (shoulder width field to sky) and position.

That's exactly what I was screaming at the TV.  He's entitled to his spot on the field.  Is that actually a rule that was changed in the CFL?