GDT: EDMONTON @ WINNIPEG

Mr Dee

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Yup... On those 4 hail marrys. If we remove then hes probably around 150. Heck u take out the 73 yard one to watson because of the hold and hes under 300. 

You can't pick and choose plays to not count in the stats. Good thing there wasn't more time left. Halls defense let them walk down the field at will.  Full credit to Nichols for the win. He didn't make any mistakes, and took what was there

1 minute ago, Ripper said:

You can't pick and choose plays to not count in the stats. Good thing there wasn't more time left. Halls defense let them walk down the field at will.  Full credit to Nichols for the win. He didn't make any mistakes, and took what was there

Just GTFO already. Bombers marched at will on the esks. If more time was left the O probably comes down and kicks a FG or TD. Just go away rider prider. 

22 minutes ago, Goalie said:

D gave up 4 big plays... 1 was a fluke TD catch. 2 were on the Roc and 1 should have been called back for holding. Thought the D was good. Fluke Hail Marrys were the only time edmonton was able to move the ball. 

Eh on the first one I put more blame on Walker, Roc had position behind, Walker needed to get in front and disrupt that ****

4 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

On the long play by Watson in the 4th, wasn't Bryant Mitchell (80) for Edmonton doing the same thing that JFG for us and Williams for them did, which earned them holding calls?

Was a brutal non  call on the hold. Refs botched that one bad. 

Holy crow that was fun!! How great are these guys to watch!? Super proud of the team. Battle ready and resilient. Tough as nails. 

Andrew freakin Harris. Unreal game, even with the giveaway. Nichols throwing darts all game long, even with a poor sack or two. D did just enough. Still think it's the system more than the players that's giving us pass D issues, but hell theyre winning, who am i I argue. Plus that Edm rec core is legit, even without Bowman.

Crowd was fantastic. Here's hoping for a mild fall to keep that place full. Such a riot when there's 30K+. 

We won, so I'll lay off Andre Proulx and his crew. 

Something special with this group... it's been building for awhile. 

Oh and mom had a great time. :) 

1 minute ago, Jpan85 said:

Got to give credit to Nichols on those too many men calls snapped ball the moment time was called in. The Esks guys were gassed could barely run off the field. Have not seen a team get physically beat down like that in a while.

Agreed when the Bombers went up tempo it seem to catch the Esks off guard Bombers saw it worked and used it to their advantage during the game.

1 minute ago, Jpan85 said:

Got to give credit to Nichols on those too many men calls snapped ball the moment time was called in. The Esks guys were gassed could barely run off the field. Have not seen a team get physically beat down like that in a while.

How many first downs did we finish with!? We punished their D. They looked beat up by halftime. 

I said last week that before I would say this team is a good team they would have to play against the top tier teams in the league and should they play well and beat them then I would say yes they are playing well and deserve the praise they were given. Well they played well again this week and against a 7-0 Eskimos. Yes the Edmonton have several injuries but nonetheless we controlled the clock and ran over them it seemed at will. Congratulations to them and the coaches. My only concern is Carmichael and will if ever will MOS agree he is not that good of a ball player. He was burnt yet again this time for 2 touchdowns and seems to be trying to catch the ball rather than first attempting to bat it down. Let's see what happens in the next few weeks. We had over 500 yards of offense which says to me that LaPolice has finally come out of his shell and is calling some longer passes and mixing up the calls well....good for him. Hall needs to do better with the defense.  We gave up over 470 yards of offense and while there were what 3 big plays it nonetheless has to be reduced. Congrats Bombers you are doing well.

13 minutes ago, Old Bomber Fan said:

I said last week that before I would say this team is a good team they would have to play against the top tier teams in the league and should they play well and beat them then I would say yes they are playing well and deserve the praise they were given. Well they played well again this week and against a 7-0 Eskimos. Yes the Edmonton have several injuries but nonetheless we controlled the clock and ran over them it seemed at will. Congratulations to them and the coaches. My only concern is Carmichael and will if ever will MOS agree he is not that good of a ball player. He was burnt yet again this time for 2 touchdowns and seems to be trying to catch the ball rather than first attempting to bat it down. Let's see what happens in the next few weeks. We had over 500 yards of offense which says to me that LaPolice has finally come out of his shell and is calling some longer passes and mixing up the calls well....good for him. Hall needs to do better with the defense.  We gave up over 470 yards of offense and while there were what 3 big plays it nonetheless has to be reduced. Congrats Bombers you are doing well.

Majority of Nichols passes were short to medium length throws. If you watched the game you would know.. So i think... And just my opinion but since you jumped off the fan wagon a few weeks ago.. Like Ripper... Just GTFO

Edited by Goalie