Hey Ripper

SpeedFlex27

1 hour ago, BigBlue said:

I don't understand why you all want to rip into ripper .... not even slightly funny

Aww, muffin.

Ripper called Nichols a ham & egger in another thread. Ribbing the guy after the fact and Nichols having a stellar game last night is all in good fun. Lighten up a bit.

3 hours ago, Atomic said:

Bacon and sausages with a ham, cheese, tomato, and green onion omelet, and some hashbrowns fried with onions.  Some orange juice and a big coffee.

1 cup creamed Spinach, 1/2 up béchamel, 1/2 cup hollandaise, 2 poached eggs, 2 artichoke bottoms (Blanc d'Oran or Camus de Bretagne only), 2 ounces Pata Negra ham, 1 small Perigord truffle, garnished with a pinch of  paprika, 1 teaspoon of beluga caviar and a pinch o Kasmiri saffron.

Accompanied with a pitcher of bloody Marys, wheat toast with lemon curd and a slice of melon.

9 minutes ago, Fraser said:

1 cup creamed Spinach, 1/2 up béchamel, 1/2 cup hollandaise, 2 poached eggs, 2 artichoke bottoms (Blanc d'Oran or Camus de Bretagne only), 2 ounces Pata Negra ham, 1 small Perigord truffle, garnished with a pinch of  paprika, 1 teaspoon of beluga caviar and a pinch o Kasmiri saffron.

Accompanied with a pitcher of bloody Marys*, wheat toast with lemon curd and a slice of melon.

*spicy Caesars ;)

20 minutes ago, Fraser said:

Accompanied with a pitcher of bloody Marys, wheat toast with lemon curd and a slice of melon.

Make sure you wear your fedora while you eat your hipster breakfast

1 hour ago, Fraser said:

you sound like a dog with peanut butter stuck to the roof of its mouth.

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Pop said:

My recollection was several posters tried to take him up on the offer, but he was all, "nah that was only directed at so-and-so, not all of you".   Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly though.

Doesn't mean I'm changing my signature anytime soon. :D

Ripper made a bet & then reneged. 

Wow,  look at me with my own thread. I'm a rock star...   Nichols had a great game, no one is denying it. Monster win for you guys.  As far as Nichols and the infamous ham and egger comment. A game doesn't make a career guys. He has had a good season, things are trending upwards, that's all I see at this point. He has done a great job of not making any mistakes, taking what is there. Like what I am seeing from him right now, no doubt about it. Doesn't change anything about how I feel about the big picture. If he continues on and has a strong season, that's good news for you.     We are stilling taking your lunch money on on labor day..... 

Edited by Ripper

21 hours ago, Ripper said:

Wow,  look at me with my own thread. I'm a rock star...   Nichols had a great game, no one is denying it. Monster win for you guys.  As far as Nichols and the infamous ham and egger comment. A game doesn't make a career guys. He has had a good season, things are trending upwards, that's all I see at this point. He has done a great job of not making any mistakes, taking what is there. Like what I am seeing from him right now, no doubt about it. Doesn't change anything about how I feel about the big picture. If he continues on and has a strong season, that's good news for you.     We are stilling taking your lunch money on on labor day..... 

Uh, nobody said one game does that. Take a look at Nichols' stats and the team's record since he became the starting QB: 21 GP, nearly 6,000 passing yards, 31 TDs and 13 INTs. And a 16-5 record.

1 hour ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Uh, nobody said one game does that. Take a look at Nichols' stats and the team's record since he became the starting QB: 21 GP, nearly 6,000 passing yards, 31 TDs and 13 INTs. And a 16-5 record.

Ripper needs to lay off the green eggs and ham and acknowledge Nichols play is at an elite level. The stats you've presented are spectacular and rival the most elite QBs in the league.

1 hour ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Wasting your time. Those numbers are too big for a person from Saskatchewan to understand. 3-15 or 5-13 are the outer limits. :D

35 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I think he's confusing you with KlutchK who 100% threw out a $50 bet against another poster the riders would finish better than the bombers. A few other posters said they would take him up on the bet and he  declined

Ok, thanks.  I'm not one to bet, so I knew it wasn't anything I forgot