Hey Ripper

SpeedFlex27

2 hours ago, Ripper said:

Ok, thanks.  I'm not one to bet, so I knew it wasn't anything I forgot

no, only thing you forgot was to say "ok guys, I'm sorry.. Nichol's stats over the last 21 games are obvious proof that he isn't a "ham and egger" QB, as hes got 3 times more wins then losses, hasn't thrown a pick in over 165 attempts and has carried this team to come back victories.."

or didn't.. whichevs. 

47 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

no, only thing you forgot was to say "ok guys, I'm sorry.. Nichol's stats over the last 21 games are obvious proof that he isn't a "ham and egger" QB, as hes got 3 times more wins then losses, hasn't thrown a pick in over 165 attempts and has carried this team to come back victories.."

or didn't.. whichevs. 

You trying to convince me or yourself?  Why do you even care what my opinion is anyway?  If you are happy with your qb situation then just leave it at that.  I have said that I think he is playing well this year. You aren't getting any more out of me at this time.  I am entitled to a opinion, as are you. Starting a thread to single out a poster because his opinion doesn't conform to yours is kind of a odd thing to do. 11% of your own fans voted that they thought he was elite. Are you guys going to single them all out too, I mean the 89% that didn't vote yes.?  Interestingly I voted undecided, which means I haven't decided either way yet as he has only played 8 games this year, I could have easily voted no. 

Just now, Ripper said:

You trying to convince me or yourself?  Why do you even care what my opinion is anyway?  If you are happy with your qb situation then just leave it at that.  I have said that I think he is playing well this year. You aren't getting any more out of me at this time.  I am entitled to a opinion, as are you. Starting a thread to single out a poster because his opinion doesn't conform to yours is kind of a odd thing to do. 11% of your own fans voted that they thought he was elite. Are you guys going to single them all out too, I mean the 89% that didn't vote yes.?  Interestingly I voted undecided, which means I haven't decided either way yet as he has only played 8 games this year, I could have easily voted no. 

because you insulted our qb?  you don't see me throwing barbs at Glenn, its kind of ignorant to insult another fan bases QB, on their board, get shown to be completely wrong, and still defend your erroneous statement. 

and for the record, nobody expected you to call him elite.  You called him what amounted to a scrub, someone not worthy of being a starter.  thats where the ire comes from.. and I didn't start it either, thanks. 

9 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I have to agree with you completely on this part... I really don't care what your opinion (or anyone for that matter) is on the Bombers or their players... it makes it that much sweeter/funnier when I hear all the Sask fans saying Nichols is garbage and the Bomber got lucky, etc... and meanwhile, the Blue just keep putting W's on the score board :D 

I didn't vote b/c I think the "elite" tag is stupid and meaningless (see post from the first/second page of that thread)... but I'm pretty sure that pole was started some time after the Montreal game... a lot of opinions have changed over the last 3 weeks...

17 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I am entitled to a opinion, as are you.

You're entitled to an opinion. Just make sure you can back it up intelligently and rationally with facts.

"Matt Nichols is a ham & egger QB." That's an opinion not based on intelligent or rational thought. It's completely absurd to make such a claim when the facts fly in the face of it.

"Chris Jones is a great GM and he's made so many smart and savvy decisions." See how absolutely dumb that sounds?

2 hours ago, Ripper said:

What you said was stupid & totally deserves it's own thread especially after the stats & wins show that you are a ham & egger fan.