Stamps @Lions

SpeedFlex27

Jennings first pick wasn't his fault. Receiver had both hands on it. I'm not sure who the second one was even thrown to.

Problems with BC receivers running the wrong routes all night long. It was funny when the announcers were going on and on about Wally talking to Lulay and saying he was about to go in, when they were clearly talking about a receiver running the wrong route, which Jennings was complaining about on the field.

Note to Wally... Horse collar no longer means grabbing the shoulder pads from behind. When Roh grabbed BLM's nameplate, the flag came out right away.

Something's wrong with BLM. Yah, he had some drops, but his accuracy and timing were off too. BC had a great opportunity to win last night because of it, but failed.

BC's kicker needs to be better. Simply get the convert and they kick a FG instead of go for the first down at the end of the game which would have taken it to OT.

Lulay's going to be a coach in this league. He looked more like the OC than Khari last night.  

You've got to wonder if Wally is pressing with Jennings because he's supposed to be the future of the franchise.  We know how he can move on from veteran players even when they are still playing at a very high level.   

Look at Andrew Harris.  Yes he wanted to come home but Wally wasn't going to open the vault to get him to stay.  It's been said/theorized on this forum that Buono was done with a running back near 30 years old.

Lulay is healthy right now and should have played the last two games.  The standings in the West would be even crazier if he had.

Lulay took a hit to the ribs a couple of games ago. He couldn't practice the week before the Riders game. He took another hit to the ribs in that game just before the half. Jennings played the second half. Wally may not have had much of a choice but to play Jennings in that game, whether he was ready to come back or not. (It didn't look like he was ready to me.)

Buono told everyone day one of this week that Jennings was going to be the starting QB.  He's old school. I guess he still believes you don't lose your starting job to injury. Jennings looked much better in the second half than the first, but if Lulay is healthy, he'd have been a better choice to start IMO.

6 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

If I was a BC fan, I would hope that the reason Lulay isn't starting is because he's injured. Jennings is looking stupid bad nowadays.  He's playing exactly like his bobble head counterpart.

Thought I heard during the broadcast where Suitor said Lulay is fine. if so, then Wally keeping him on the bench because it's Jonathan Jennings team was the wrong decision. I wonder how many Super Bowls Bill Belichek would have won if Drew Bledsoe was his qb instead of Tom Brady? 

8 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Thought I heard during the broadcast where Suitor said Lulay is fine. if so, then Wally keeping him on the bench because it's Jonathan Jennings team was the wrong decision. I wonder how many Super Bowls Bill Belichek would have won if Drew Bledsoe was his qb instead of Tom Brady? 

And we thought O'Shea was stubborn. ;)

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Wally can still coach but the Jennings thing is head scratching. The best qb on their team doesn't play unless the sub is hurt. 

I think Jennings started to get his game back in the second half, he'll be fine moving forward and their next two games are against Eastern opponents so they should chalk up two more wins before facing the Stamps.

On 8/19/2017 at 0:35 AM, SpeedFlex27 said:

Wally needs to take umbrage on this loss. He keeps saying that the Lions are Jennings team when it shouldn't be. I think if Travis Lulay had played the Stamps would have lost. 

Its allways how wally has been. From printers to back in his calgary days.

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

For every WF Wally has won he seems to have lost 2. Don't know the record but certainly he has had some big losses. As well as big wins, too. 

32-0 Stamps at half time last year. STOMPED in that WF.