We need to petition the CFL Commish to host LDC

On 8/25/2017 at 8:45 AM, Mosaic said:

The tone of your post is quite ironic. 

Lots of things to do in Sask sports wise, watch the Riders, watch the #1 rated junior hockey team in the country, the Saskatchewan Rush, the Brier is in town, the Memorial Cup, RedSox, UofR Rams, Thunder,  etc etc.  But then again we could drive 5 hours east to watch an NHL team that rarely makes the playoffs, but we got better things to do.  ;)

Couldn't even win their league title but yeah you were #1!  In the regular season.   :P  Good job Caps err I mean Pats.

On 8/31/2017 at 2:01 PM, Ripper said:

Ya we don't support the team here.  Wow.   Can your brain hear what your mouth is saying?

Well yes it can, thank you, but considering it was a typed message that's sort of irrelevant, isn't it now? However, I get what you're trying to say and I stand by my earlier statement. I'm comfortable doing so as unlike a vast majority of Sask football fans, I'm familiar with the league's history prior to 2007.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, gcn11 said:

Keep the LDC, but according to Riderfans the BB needs to be turfed because it hurts their feelers. Not joking...whole thread about it.

It's based on a CBC Sask article written about how they need to change the name. I was shocked it was written by a dude. Super soft.... 

Not sure if this was suggested or not, but the winner of each banjo bowl should get to host the following year LabourDay game, the losing team then hosts the banjo bowl.

Btw...I've spent the afternoon on a patio drinking beeritas, so please consider that before flaming. Thanks :)

Edited by Dirty30

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

It's based on a CBC Sask article written about how they need to change the name. I was shocked it was written by a dude. Super soft.... 

One of those new age types who have to be offended on behalf of everyone in the world about absolutely anything. It's sickening and I find myself more and more having to wonder why people don't just lighten up a bit. 

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

One of those new age types who have to be offended on behalf of everyone in the world about absolutely anything. It's sickening and I find myself more and more having to wonder why people don't just lighten up a bit. 

Because they choose to ram sticks up their asses and piss and moan about everything. An odd choice, to be sure.

10 hours ago, Dirty30 said:

Lol beer and tequila together. That ain't no girly drink

Yes...yes it is. It's not like it's a drop shot of tequila in a Guiness. It's sweet and doesn't really taste like alcohol. Take your panties off and drink whisky or at least a pint of quality beer...

17 hours ago, Noeller said:

ya I read that article and I was in disbelief that this is truly something the CBC read over and said "yup, send it to print. "   its embarrassing that something so jokingly created and loved by a lot can be considered rude or a slight towards anyone.   its so tongue in cheek its laughable and yet.. it offends one person so requires a national news article about it..

I seriously weep for humanity and how weak willed and lilly footed we have become.. but this is a discussion for Gen Pop. lol

Edited by SPuDS

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Yes...yes it is. It's not like it's a drop shot of tequila in a Guiness. It's sweet and doesn't really taste like alcohol. Take your panties off and drink whisky or at least a pint of quality beer...

No need to worry about my panties. I'm more of a commando type guy, but thanks.   I drink my fair share of a bit of everything. Lol