Bringing the Riders back to earth and their fans back to reality ...

IC Khari

1 minute ago, blueingreenland said:

Just fyi...there is a radio ad being played here in Saskatchewan that goes something like this, "there is a foul stench in the air, the kind that makes you want to throw up in your mouth, a smell that can only mean one thing...Bomber fans!"

go Bombers

wow.   thats original..

Just now, blueingreenland said:

I was thinking that smell came from that septic tank near Taylor Field...but heh, what do I know

well, we all know rider fans and math.. so they probably just got the distance equation wrong and you are right lol

1 hour ago, blueingreenland said:

Just fyi...there is a radio ad being played here in Saskatchewan that goes something like this, "there is a foul stench in the air, the kind that makes you want to throw up in your mouth, a smell that can only mean one thing...Bomber fans!"

go Bombers

I thought it was the porta potties at Taylor Field that they neglected to remove after the 2016 LDC.

15 hours ago, blueingreenland said:

go Bombers

no wait... that's just what Regina smells like...

• 2 weeks later...