Bringing the Riders back to earth and their fans back to reality ...

IC Khari

I was simply replying to some comments left for me. 

I didn’t come on here and tease any fans about the Bombers coming out as flat as an opened 3 day old Pilsner beer this past week. 

Instead I wanted to try and nicely point out how well SK’s Canadian QB B.B. played on Saturday. Showing a skill set the majority of us didn’t know he possessed. It was crazy watching him go to work. For Rider fans Brandon was kinda like a Bridge over troubled water. For Winnipeg fans B.B. stood more for possibly “Blowing Bomber” fans dreams of a home playoff game. Noticed I wrote possibly. Not definitely!!

Honestly though; on the up and up. I truly hope 110% for a Nichols quick and complete recovery.  I do not want the Bombers to be without their leader behind center. I for one am a huge fan of CFL Prairie football being at full strength come this time of the year. 

I’ll write this but I will never admit it out loud or to a Bomber fan and I will deny I ever wrote this. LOL  If SK does not get too and win the GC. Then I want the Bombers to win the GC... Oh Man, I just threw up a bit in my mouth. haha  

I hope for a Western Semi final at the CFL’s newest Jem. A Palace for Broadcasters, Players and fans alike. That being TSN’s anointed best stadium in the league ..... drum roll please ....  new Mosaic Stadium.  TA DAAA. 

If not, then we can play the western semi final in that shiny,  not to shabby of a stadium located  just inside of Moose Country in friendly Manitoba. Unless your a Rider fan. Then maybe not too friendly. haha. 

Good luck everyone. Here’s hoping we have a great remainder of the season and an awesome playoffs. May the best team win. 

On 10/9/2017 at 8:19 AM, 3RD AND 1 said:

I was simply replying to some comments left for me. 

I didn’t come on here and tease any fans about the Bombers coming out as flat as an opened 3 day old Pilsner beer this past week. 

Instead I wanted to try and nicely point out how well SK’s Canadian QB B.B. played on Saturday. Showing a skill set the majority of us didn’t know he possessed. It was crazy watching him go to work. For Rider fans Brandon was kinda like a Bridge over troubled water. For Winnipeg fans B.B. stood more for possibly “Blowing Bomber” fans dreams of a home playoff game. Noticed I wrote possibly. Not definitely!!

Honestly though; on the up and up. I truly hope 110% for a Nichols quick and complete recovery.  I do not want the Bombers to be without their leader behind center. I for one am a huge fan of CFL Prairie football being at full strength come this time of the year. 

I’ll write this but I will never admit it out loud or to a Bomber fan and I will deny I ever wrote this. LOL  If SK does not get too and win the GC. Then I want the Bombers to win the GC... Oh Man, I just threw up a bit in my mouth. haha  

I hope for a Western Semi final at the CFL’s newest Jem. A Palace for Broadcasters, Players and fans alike. That being TSN’s anointed best stadium in the league ..... drum roll please ....  new Mosaic Stadium.  TA DAAA. 

If not, then we can play the western semi final in that shiny,  not to shabby of a stadium located  just inside of Moose Country in friendly Manitoba. Unless your a Rider fan. Then maybe not too friendly. haha. 

Good luck everyone. Here’s hoping we have a great remainder of the season and an awesome playoffs. May the best team win. 

Save the drumroll. 

No one says your stadium isn't nice.  It's the people that fill it up that are the problem.  

When's your pal Klutch coming back with our $$$ ? 

2 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

The best stadium where the AC doesn't work in the visitors locker room on a day that is +30. The best stadium where they didn't build enough water fountains.

For their own fans!! LOL!

Newest doesn't mean best. My experience with Mosaic...

The washroom I used in the lower bowl end zone was a horrible design and a complete gong show. Super narrow passage between the sink and stall area made for massive jams. Don't know if they are all like this but I never had this problem at IGF, even Banjo Bowl. 

Crazy chopy stadium within the bowl.  Didn't flow. Tons of concrete. Very cold looking.

Lower bowl corner very steep. Felt like the upper deck.

Concourse was not open air like IGF, only the end zones and centre field area. Felt arena like.

Liked their glassed in food court type area, but overall, when I hear yet another insufferable Rider fan proclaim everything Regina is so great...lol...it is not.  

...and that roof.  The "bowl like" atmosphere is of the toilet variety. ;)