Bob McKenzie A Tennis Insider?

Okay, so I found the tweet & watched the link. Yeah I guess it is a joke. Shame on me.... they got me. Ha, ha, ha. But that is a stupid headline. Then news outlests wonder why people call the media #fakenews? The reason I took it seriously is that McKenzie has stated in the recent past that he's getting very close to retiring & I thought maybe he wanted a change before he walked away from the job to put his feet up. It's not like we're a power in professional tennis so I thought he got a new gig. Like I said, they got me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2017 at 5:49 PM, SpeedFlex27 said:

Okay, so I found the tweet & watched the link. Yeah I guess it is a joke. Shame on me.... they got me. Ha, ha, ha. But that is a stupid headline. Then news outlests wonder why people call the media #fakenews? The reason I took it seriously is that McKenzie has stated in the recent past that he's getting very close to retiring & I thought maybe he wanted a change before he walked away from the job to put his feet up. It's not like we're a power in professional tennis so I thought he got a new gig. Like I said, they got me.

There's a pretty big difference between an obvious joke and reporting an unverified story as fact... I'm starting to think you're like that character in guardians of the galaxy who takes everything literally* :D

*cue the nerd outrage for me not knowing his name... he was played by the former wrestler... and cue the wrestling nerds.... and finally cue the grammar nerds for me not knowing if it should be cue or queue...

Just now, bearpants said:

There's a pretty big difference between an obvious joke and reporting an unverified story as fact... I'm starting to think you're like that character in guardians of the galaxy who takes everything literally* :D

*cue the nerd outrage for me not knowing his name... he was played by the former wrestler... and cue the wrestling nerds.... and finally cue the grammar nerds for me not knowing if it should be cue or queue...

Just now, bearpants said:

your cue is correct sir.  Queue is lining things up,  "those nerds are queuing up to rage at Bearpants"

lol

7 hours ago, bearpants said:

Yeah, I got pwned. 

On 9/19/2017 at 10:54 AM, bearpants said:

His name is Dave Bautista and he plays Drax the Destroyer.

You idiot.