3 stars + HH banjo beatdown

wbbfan

Just now, Goalie said:

Leggett - His stats say it all 

Denmark - 2 TDs 

Santos-Knox - Int and great coverage. 

HH to Mike Miller.. Special teams demon. 

Want to give an Honorable Mention to Richie Hall and the D... Despite 2 long 1 play TDs... They stepped up

The front 7 really put a lot of pressure on glenn and knocked him around a bunch. 

3 minutes ago, Fraser said:

1) Moe

2) Denmark 

3) the fans

HH to the moose! 

That moose LOL. Only in the prairies. 

1 minute ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Nichols played very well, 3 TD's, no intercepts, no 2 and out strings and ran the ball like a beast despite the fumble.  Complete leader.

Not very well, but well enough to win. Some dangerous passes, 1 very bad early pass dropped by a db and that fumble. Much like our D over all. Played well enough to win, but not their best. Good bit of room for improvement. 

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Not very well, but well enough to win. Some dangerous passes, 1 very bad early pass dropped by a db and that fumble. Much like our D over all. Played well enough to win, but not their best. Good bit of room for improvement. 

At least steady with moving the ball and maintaining field position.  I'm not too sure about long stretches relying on his arm with almost no runs, misdirection or playaction over the long haul.

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

At least steady with moving the ball and maintaining field position.  I'm not too sure about long stretches relying on his arm with almost no runs, misdirection or playaction over the long haul.

Yeah, he and the O has done a dramatically better job limiting 2 and outs and grinding field position. Which is huge.  

Cant say enough how much I hate the lack of use of harris and flanders for soo much of the game. Just awful awful game management by plop. Especially at times when we had 10+ point leads. Pound the freaking rock. We have an excellent young WR on the PR,  If we DI flanders he has to make use of him. Also, can we get thorpe back and send lankford to the pr now? please?

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Yeah, he and the O has done a dramatically better job limiting 2 and outs and grinding field position. Which is huge.  

Cant say enough how much I hate the lack of use of harris and flanders for soo much of the game. Just awful awful game management by plop. Especially at times when we had 10+ point leads. Pound the freaking rock. We have an excellent young WR on the PR,  If we DI flanders he has to make use of him. Also, can we get thorpe back and send lankford to the pr now? please?

Agree somewhat - great win but tons of room for improvement. With the lead we shoudl have pounded the rock a little more IMHO. And agree on getting Thorpe back in the lineup. He is just too talented to sit out games IMHO.

HH to me for this:

Screw the riders and their arrogant fanbase. It couldn't have happened to a better group of rabbling knowledgeless inbreds.

Enjoy your one horse towns with nothing of any interest to do or see. You're in for a long life of Ukrainian dance contests and WHL for entertainment.

Oh and by the way, canada agrees that sask is the worst place in the nation:

http://globalnews.ca/news/1421594/saskatchewan-voted-least-beautiful-province-in-canada/

minus one thousand  stars to refs for this game and the other game in the CFL.

horrible performance today by them.

sask blatant holding, nothing. went un noticed. How can these people not see it when a d lineman is tackled in the open field?

Put improve refs on Ambrosie to do list.

I don't care if it's a hard job. There are lots of hard jobs in this world.

Edited by Mark F

1. Leggett. Has to be.

2. Nichols, another huge game, minus his fumble.

3. I'm gonna go with Darvin Adams - although the entire receiving group stepped up big, he had some huge early catches to extend drives.

HH to the fans at the game that had a giant sign that said FAKERS and all the fans that had red cards at the game. Bombers showing the Riders what they are, fans calling them out on it - FAKERS.