Loudest Fans

O2L

They took readings at certain plays/times during each quarter(for both games) and near the end of the game they showed the average decibel level. Ours was at 100.3 or something and last week the priders average was something like 99.6. Ofcourse the play by play guy(not sure who it was) had to mention that last weeks game wasnt as close, hinting that is why we are louder. Im sure Climie agrees.

53 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

They took readings at certain plays/times during each quarter(for both games) and near the end of the game they showed the average decibel level. Ours was at 100.3 or something and last week the priders average was something like 99.6. Ofcourse the play by play guy(not sure who it was) had to mention that last weeks game wasnt as close, hinting that is why we are louder. Im sure Climie agrees.

I am sure Suitor agrees too.

Dunigan was great though, standing up for Winnipeg against Gord Miller's political spin.  

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Dunigan reacted like WTH???

I really like Dunigan as color guy.  Reminds me a lot of Ron Lancaster when he was on CBC in the 1980's.  Tells it like it is.  With his QB past, he can see what's coming and give a lot of insight.  I remember one game in the 80's when the Riders were beating Edmonton, which never happened, and Lancaster was just loving it.  He said "Riders are bringing the blitz, if Edmonton doesn't see it Moon is dead" and sure enough, after Moon snapped the ball Lancaster just said "he's dead" and five guys jumped on Moon.   That memory came back to me today when Dunigan announced the Lankford TD before Nichols had thrown the ball.  Just love it.

OK - enough babbling, just really happy right now watching the Banjo Bowl, it was everything I wanted and more.