I would have preferred that they do the picture during the game as more of a candid shot.  There was one done at the Bomber season opener at New Mosaic and it was done that way.  You get to see a lot more faces because you don't have a bunch of people standing up and waving.  I can't see myself because the guy in front of me had his hands up.

Oh man, what a great picture.

There's these two viking-looking dudes who are dressed up in Road Warrior shoulder pads and face paint every game, the TSN cameras love them and show a reaction shot from them every game.  Where do those guys sit?

Edited by johnzo

1 hour ago, Sard said:

I would have preferred that they do the picture during the game as more of a candid shot.  There was one done at the Bomber season opener at New Mosaic and it was done that way.  You get to see a lot more faces because you don't have a bunch of people standing up and waving.  I can't see myself because the guy in front of me had his hands up.

Yeah but doing it that way you miss out on the 200 people who flashed their nips.

21 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Wasn't this taken at the half...? Looking at the north end scoreboard, it's zeroes. But the south end scoreboard shows the half-time score.

it also shows the 50/50 at just over 6,000 when it was well over 100,000 by that point... it's just an image they threw on there (why not just use the real scoreboard?? who knows)

On 9/13/2017 at 9:20 AM, bearpants said:

it also shows the 50/50 at just over 6,000 when it was well over 100,000 by that point... it's just an image they threw on there (why not just use the real scoreboard?? who knows)

South end zone screen has all the correct data.  There must have been a data or computer reset while the camera man was panning the crowd.  He did go 720 degrees around.

On 9/12/2017 at 12:26 PM, MOBomberFan said:

Basically 5 minutes too late because 1/3 of the upper deck rushes for the bathroom and vendor during the last drive of the half.

I'm just saying, if it was me, I would've done it before the 50/50 draw, or between the 3rd/4th quarter. More people would've been in their seats then. Probably some contracting reason with TSN or something why they couldn't do that though.