Lock of the Week Final Two

Jpan85

• Jpan85 pinned this topic
On 9/22/2017 at 6:31 AM, bearpants said:

Dammit.... now I want you to be right!

I'll go with Jeremiah Johnson

I can't believe how many times the Lions were only a few yards out and refused to hand off to Johnson, instead throwing that useless fade route twice and kicking a field goal.  Cost them the game!  So stupid.

2 hours ago, tracker said:

Anyone put money on the Lions for this game? If so, you have my sympathies.  The Lions just might be contenders for the Zach Collaros lottery and they have enough spare parts to make for an attractive deal with the TiCats.

I definitely took them in my pick em pool.  Who didn't?  The Lions should have won that game hands down.  The red zone decision-making was atrocious.  Whoever is responsible should be fired.

On 9/23/2017 at 1:20 PM, kelownabomberfan said:

I can't believe how many times the Lions were only a few yards out and refused to hand off to Johnson, instead throwing that useless fade route twice and kicking a field goal.  Cost them the game!  So stupid.

I didn't get a chance to watch that game... but I may have cursed his name when I saw the boxscore!

At this very moment, I'm disappointed you were right last week... but when I was watching Harris shredding through the Ottawa defense on his way to the endzone... you better believe I was standing up and cheering!