Lock of the Week Final Two

Jpan85

On ‎26‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 12:43 PM, kelownabomberfan said:

all right, if it's ok for me to pick first again, I'm going with Messam this week against a Montreal team that has totally disintegrated.  That being said, I have no problem taking Andrew Harris again either as I think he's going to shred the Eskimos.  Let me know.

Messam injured, will not play!

http://www.tsn.ca/stampeders-rb-messam-out-vs-alouettes-1.869808

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

On 9/29/2017 at 6:34 AM, bearpants said:

good call... I was actually thinking about taking him... but instead I'll go with

James Wilder Jr

I got mine last night and will be cheering for you today as I took Wilder in my TSN pool.  Here's to at least one more week of head to head action!

1 hour ago, bearpants said:

Congratulations @kelownabomberfan! ... nice battle til the end...

Thanks a lot.  Much like last week with Johnson I couldn't understand why Wilder's number wasn't called when Toronto was in the red zone.  Anyway, thanks for congrats, I honestly don't know how this happened.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

On 10/1/2017 at 12:02 AM, kelownabomberfan said:

Thanks a lot.  Much like last week with Johnson I couldn't understand why Wilder's number wasn't called when Toronto was in the red zone.  Anyway, thanks for congrats, I honestly don't know how this happened.

I didn't see the end of the game, I was driving over to my brother's place to watch the Bombers game... but I had CJOB on and Bob gave an update that Tor had scored two TDs and won in OT... I thought, c'mon Wilder had to have got one of them... But alas, it wasn't meant to be :)

• Rich unpinned this topic