2017 Preseason

FrostyWinnipeg

56 minutes ago, bustamente said:

They played well for the first 2 but the third was terrible, Hutch will be send to the Moose if he clears waivers :P

He wasnt bad tho. Made some big saves. When Chiarot and Melchiori were on the ice... Ugly. Yikes. Hutch hung out to dry.

Good games from Buff Morrissey Poolman Kulikov Connor Spacek Roslovic Petan and Lemiuex and Lipon who could be a decent 4th line wing option. 

Lowry Matthias and the rest werent noticeable really. Copp was OK as was De Leo but yeah... Should be some easy cuts tomorrow

23 minutes ago, Goalie said:

He wasnt bad tho. Made some big saves. When Chiarot and Melchiori were on the ice... Ugly. Yikes. Hutch hung out to dry.

Good games from Buff Morrissey Poolman Kulikov Connor Spacek Roslovic Petan and Lemiuex and Lipon who could be a decent 4th line wing option. 

Lowry Matthias and the rest werent noticeable really. Copp was OK as was De Leo but yeah... Should be some easy cuts tomorrow

Hutch some good saves some easy goals doesn't matter in the end the Jets are going with Helle and Mason, instant upgrade with Kulikov, also see a great future for Poolman, Roslovic not ready yet, Lemiuex has upped his game, Spacek, Lipon, DeLeo and Petan probably Moose bound, Big question is does Connor make the team and who doesn't, don't see much of a future with Dano or Mathias on this team going forward. Copp  on the fence and Lowry is a Mo player so they probably stay.

I suspect Maurice has made up his mind who is  goalies are and at 27 they're hoping Hutch gets picked up.

Roslo,  Lipon, Connor, Spacex, Poolman looked good.

They're paying Kulikov to be a starter so it does not matter how he performs in training camp. Course Pavelec won his one and only game last year too but at this point. I think Poolman/Chiarot are 7/8.

I think the Jets woke up Pool Party. Wut woh.

Has Dano played?