2017 Preseason

FrostyWinnipeg

7 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

With Jamie Phillips assigned to the Moose I wonder what the Jets plans are for Hutch. I’d be surprised if he got picked up on waivers. 

Would they send Philips to the East Coast? Or does this indicate their plan is Comrie/Phillips as a Moose duo?

If Hutch clears... Phillips prob goes to Jacksonville for sure. Or the Moose keep 3 goalies and 1 is pressboxed. 

Just now, Goalie said:

If Hutch clears... Phillips prob goes to Jacksonville for sure. Or the Moose keep 3 goalies and 1 is pressboxed. 

Thanks. I wasn’t sure if Phillips would be appropriate for being sent farther down or not. But if Jets loath hutch and there was an injury they’d suddenly be light on goalies 

Comrie. Kostalek. 1 of Poolman or Chiarot (if based on play Tucker stays) are AHL bound.

Forwards... 5 need to go so.. Tanev Spacek Roslovic Petan and 1 of Lipon or Lemieux is my guess. 

Man if they had a 3 center who was ready (Roslovic) Lemieux/Lipon Lowry Armia would be a great 4th line.  

Edited by Goalie

9 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Comrie. Kostalek. 1 of Poolman or Chiarot (if based on play Tucker stays) are AHL bound.

Forwards... 5 need to go so.. Tanev Spacek Roslovic Petan and 1 of Lipon or Lemieux is my guess. 

Man if they had a 3 center who was ready (Roslovic) Lemieux/Lipon Lowry Armia would be a great 4th line.  

Don't like Lowry as 3rd line center?

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

If Poolman / Chiarot are going to be the 7th dman, can see Poolman being sent down for the sole reason of getting him play time and not sitting in the press box. 

1st call up for injuries though. 

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Don't like Lowry as 3rd line center?

He'd be better as a 4th line center cuz hes an offensive blackhole.. Good defensively but not good in the O zone.. Before bringing up his goals from last year.. Go look at how many were powerplay goals cuz it was most.. 5 on 5 hes not good and on the 3rd line in todays NHL.. You need a scoring line. 

36 minutes ago, Brandon said:

On 1290 this morning,   the guest they had from I'm guessing some website that does predictions,  had the Jets making the play offs.

However he did say that Hendricks was useless and that Mason is a below average goalie.

Yeah, I heard that interview too.  He was an analytics guy, I believe.  He said signing Hendricks didn't make a lot of sense and compared him to Thorburn.  Said they were both anchors to 5 on 5 play.  I agree.

5 hours ago, BomberBall said:

Yeah, I heard that interview too.  He was an analytics guy, I believe.  He said signing Hendricks didn't make a lot of sense and compared him to Thorburn.  Said they were both anchors to 5 on 5 play.  I agree.

Fans are gonna ***** about something.  Gotta mix it up once in a while.

Just to mess with everyone, Jets and Bombers should swap Hendricks and Enstrom for Lankford and Hurl.  Whipping boy exchange program.