Westerman Out For Season

Goalie

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Or toss some picks at Hamilton for Cappicotti.

Personally I'd bring another NI receiver onto the roster.  Between Coates, Wolitarsky or Blaszko, Normand they can hold down a spot.

Gets messy if Harris goes down.

Christ give me the cash...I could bring more than Cappicotti would....that be a waste of picks

We really don't need a major fix anyway, a lot of times we had 3 National D-Lineman on the field at same time anyway. Just run your rotations with one of Thomas/Corney/ekakite  in on any play and we will be fine. Hopefully they can tweek the ratio...and least intrusive way is swap out Lankford, and see what Drew has and bring in Green Or Nevis in his spot.

It would be great to bring up Mulumba, but that will not fix the immediate issue.  You can't bring an NFL DL, and that is what he is at this point, and start him.  If they brought him in now and he was a quick study, he might be able to play in time for the BC games though.

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Well on the bright side it frees up a nice chunk of SMS cash for hopefully bringing in someone..even just for the year on a pro-rated contract to help in stretch run..especially on defence...Hello Mulumba...or Grymes...better a Mulumba tho as it keeps the ratio as it was

Image result for simpsons grimes

Just now, wbbfan said:

Wonder if jake thomas could play off the edge...  Feel like this is a huge chance for corney.  Really sucks. Hope this doesnt lead to poop being relegated to bench and inactive list. 

It would be a greg peach type role... but hall mixes all his DL quite regularly anyway

EA7276_EF-124_D-4720-809_F-33_DDC26_D307......

I have to ask...

Why the cloak and dagger stuff? What is the injury? I know they wanted to know the extent of the injury, but now that they know...

Is this wrapped in another scenario? Or are we just anxious to hear another storyline to make up for this one?

And did he hurt himself strumming that damn banjo?

90_A203_C8-4224-491_A-8211-49_E65_B0_A6_