Goldeyes 2017 postseason

FrostyWinnipeg

Shuffle this off to General if you must, but as a semi-casual fan of The Fish, I had to give them some recognition... they are well on their way to a fourth Championship in 24 years tonight... after scoring 9 runs in the bottom of the 2nd to lead 9-0. Heading into bottom of the 3rd after a double play now...

http://streema.com/radios/play/11079

Go Fish!

18 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

Shuffle this off to General if you must, but as a semi-casual fan of The Fish, I had to give them some recognition... they are well on their way to a fourth Championship in 24 years tonight... after scoring 9 runs in the bottom of the 2nd to lead 9-0. Heading into bottom of the 3rd after a double play now...

http://streema.com/radios/play/11079

Go Fish!

and 3rd in 5 years

but the problem is the radio stream is way ahead of the video stream

Edited by iHeart

15 minutes ago, iHeart said:

Man the Blue Jays could learn from this team

iirc 2 of the jays minor league teams won titles this year. (one was a tie between two divisions due to the hurricane) Farm system is pretty deep atm, built some good winners down there.  

The fish are a model sports organization though, i hope the titles rub off on the blue. 

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

iirc 2 of the jays minor league teams won titles this year. (one was a tie between two divisions due to the hurricane) Farm system is pretty deep atm, built some good winners down there.  

The fish are a model sports organization though, i hope the titles rub off on the blue. 

you talking about the Bombers right? it would be so nice if we could get two championships in one year,  I don't think that has ever happened in Winnipeg (because didn't the Bombers have a Grey Cup-less 70s?)

but seriously if the Jay's minor teams are doing so well why are they suffering?

Edited by iHeart

Just now, iHeart said:

you talking about the Bombers right? it would be so nice if we could get two championships in one year,  I don't think that has ever happened in Winnipeg (because didn't the Bombers have a Grey Cup-less 70s?)

ya. would have to go back to the land before time if it did happen lol. Maybe that means we are due!

The fish have allways been an incredible organization, from day 1 too. Hal lanier was a great hire and really set the tone for high expectations. 

I think it was keith law i saw the other day had said on social media that he thinks that vlady and bo are 2 of the 5 best hitting prospects in baseball atm, and that vladdy is the best in a generation. Which is insane.  But with his age and given the fact he moved up after he cooled off and actually hit even better at High A i guess its possible.