Goldeyes 2017 postseason

FrostyWinnipeg

oh dear this could complicate things for tonight

Cloudy. Wind becoming southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 this morning. High 20. Humidex 25. UV index 3 or moderate.
Tonight Cloudy. Showers or thunderstorms beginning early this evening and ending before morning. Amount 20 to 30 mm except 40 mm in thunderstorms. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light late this evening. Wind becoming west 20 before morning. Low 12.

They should postpone til Thursday or Saturday.  Unless its sold out then it doesnt matter.  But if they went Thurs or Sat they;d sell out for sure.  City is awake for this now...keep the teams around, doing meet & greets etc all week.  Great PR for the league. 

I know, you cant just post pone a final on a whim. 

8 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

They should postpone til Thursday or Saturday.  Unless its sold out then it doesnt matter.  But if they went Thurs or Sat they;d sell out for sure.  City is awake for this now...keep the teams around, doing meet & greets etc all week.  Great PR for the league. 

I know, you cant just post pone a final on a whim. 

I can't imagine the league postpones for 3 or 4 days just to try and get seats sold... I bet Winnipeg sells out game 5 no matter when it is...

18 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I can't imagine the league postpones for 3 or 4 days just to try and get seats sold... I bet Winnipeg sells out game 5 no matter when it is...

Doubtful, unfortunately.   I mean we've been at 3500 or so in games 3 and 4.  Not bad, but that's like 50% full. 

I'd never call fellow Wpg fans fairweather..... but it's the same for Blue every season too.  Here's hoping a stellar season will keep those crowds at 28,000+ instead of the typical 25,000 fall crowds.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Pop said:

Doubtful, unfortunately.   I mean we've been at 3500 or so in games 3 and 4.  Not bad, but that's like 50% full. 

I'd never call fellow Wpg fans fairweather..... but it's the same for Blue every season too.  Here's hoping a stellar season will keep those crowds at 28,000+ instead of the typical 25,000 fall crowds.

I went to game four of the first round and the announced crowd was, I believe, around 3600... I just guessed it had been higher in the finals... but it appears I may have been wrong...

But by American Association standards... I wonder where the Goldeyes rank in attendance...

27 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I went to game four of the first round and the announced crowd was, I believe, around 3600... I just guessed it had been higher in the finals... but it appears I may have been wrong...

But by American Association standards... I wonder where the Goldeyes rank in attendance...

Near the top if not at the top.