Province takes $56M Loss in Stadium Deal

Rich

13 hours ago, Goalie said:

Yup. No surprise. My way of looking at it... 

The province puts and has put so much money in to such meaningless pointless totally stupid things that the majority of people dont use such as welfare and things of that nature that a 56 million "loss" for a stadium is really just peanuts. Anyone who disagrees need to pull their head out of the sand and open their eyes to the crazy amount of wasteful spending going on Daily. 

13 hours ago, Goalie said:

Lol. I said and things of that nature.. 

That was 1 example of many. 

Opinion isnt truth but when its the truth it is. 

There are lots of ppl who take advatage of certain things.. Welfare is just 1 of many examples.. Mb housing is another. There are others but those 2 are huge on the list of wasted money. 

It's sort of hard for both of these posts to be true. Pretty much impossible, actually. 

The budget for MB housing has been severely cut - guess you're happy about that. 

14 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

It's sort of hard for both of these posts to be true. Pretty much impossible, actually. 

The budget for MB housing has been severely cut - guess you're happy about that. 

Lots of ppl living in mb housing are out partying until 4 am drinking case after case of beer... So do they really need mb housing? Nope they just take advantage of it. GF used to live near MB housing... Trust me when i say... Yes im delighted about it. Punk kids and alcoholics. My uncle who we dont talk to cuz hes a giant mooch lives in mb housing.. Trust me, hes taking advantage of a broken system. 

Edited by Goalie

9 hours ago, Goalie said:

Lots of ppl living in mb housing are out partying until 4 am drinking case after case of beer... So do they really need mb housing? Nope they just take advantage of it. GF used to live near MB housing... Trust me when i say... Yes im delighted about it. Punk kids and alcoholics. My uncle who we dont talk to cuz hes a giant mooch lives in mb housing.. Trust me, hes taking advantage of a broken system. 

There are always going to be people like that. And also people like you who paint the whole system with a broad brush. 

6 minutes ago, nate007 said:

Time to get this thread back on track: after I win the $60 million Lotto Max jackpot tonight, I promise I will do everything in my newfound power to build a water park at the old stadium site. That's right, I'm speaking it into existence on the internet! Gotta name it and claim it! Gonna be #blessed!

;) :)

Sorry dude, that money is spoken for and earmarked for a Brew Pub on the edge of the Whiteshell....... :)

5 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

I love questions about theophany.  Sadly, this isn't the space for it.  Excellent question though Tracker.

There is an apparent answer, and it took me only 50 years to find it. However, as you say, this is not the place. And no, I am not a Jesus freak.

2 minutes ago, tracker said:

There is an apparent answer, and it took me only 50 years to find it. However, as you say, this is not the place. And no, I am not a Jesus freak.

I am. Does that make me ineligible to have an opinion on this?

More importantly, apparently these exist: https://www.canadinns.com/play/splashers-indoor-pool-and-waterslides/

It's hard to tell how big those are though since there's apparently a law that says all hotel websites must have only tiny pictures that you can't enlarge that don't really give you a good idea of what you're looking at. The same law applies to real estate websites as well.

Just now, max power said:

I am. Does that make me ineligible to have an opinion on this?

More importantly, apparently these exist: https://www.canadinns.com/play/splashers-indoor-pool-and-waterslides/

It's hard to tell how big those are though since there's apparently a law that says all hotel websites must have only tiny pictures that you can't enlarge that don't really give you a good idea of what you're looking at. The same law applies to real estate websites as well.

If your faith gives you the guidance, strength and comfort you need, then you are where you need to be. And your voice is no lesser than any other.