Game day thread: Ottawa QuarterBLACKS vs Bomber BYES

BigBlue

17 minutes ago, Nolby said:

I just delivered mail to a hotel on pembina highway, walk in and there's a group of Red black fans standing in the lobby. I jokingly say "gonna be a tough game for you guys", they respond with a serious tone"not at all, we'll talk at the end of the game". Props on them for travelling with their team but I hope those guys are eating their words around 10pm tonight.

Hubris to the max

I don't see a blow out.  Ottawa is a good team that is strong on both sides of the line and has a good secondary.  The "rookie" QB has already faced a lot of live ammunition and won't be overwhelmed.  I think I remember him winning his first start as a Cardinal.  I am not high on him over the long term, but he could come out and surprise us tonight.

2 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Found a later shot

ZEHKNOA.jpg

that's awesome, but my thing this year that I'm convinced is helping the Bombers win, is Crown Royal Northern Harvest mixed with Pepsi Max.....I'm CONVINCED the Manitoba-made rye is working.....didn't have it on Labour Day, but made sure to buy it for BB....

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

that's awesome, but my thing this year that I'm convinced is helping the Bombers win, is Crown Royal Northern Harvest mixed with Pepsi Max.....I'm CONVINCED the Manitoba-made rye is working.....didn't have it on Labour Day, but made sure to buy it for BB....

Pepsi????  Jezuus what a waste.

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Sorry, but you are ruining a perfectly good Rye bu putting Pepsi in it... and besides, Northern Harvest is meant to be drunk straight on the rocks... at most a splash of water to cut it a bit...

Otherwise, I approve this message :D

Just now, Noeller said:

I am not enough of a man to drink straight rye....you have no idea how badly I want to be that guy.... I just can't do it....

you can be.. you just need botox injections in your entire face to stop it from spastically twitching and contorting as the rye works it way down.