Game day thread: Ottawa QuarterBLACKS vs Bomber BYES

BigBlue

On another note, Davis showing he's got some skills.  Loved that deep throw.  No he doesn't have Franklin stock yet, but looks like he's progressing and may be able to operate the controls when called on.  Hopefully not for SSK though.

I will say though, he might be the homegrown QB we been looking for.

Edited by USABomberfan

Just now, USABomberfan said:

On another note, Davis showing he's got some skills.  Loved that deep throw.  No he doesn't have Franklin stock yet, but looks like he's progressing and may be able to operate the controls when called on.  Hopefully not for SSK though.

Ummmmm....isn't he a pickup from the Stamps?

12 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

I seem to recall Davis completed a 60 yd.+ TD throw to Washington in the pre-season, he can certainly heave the ball down field.

37 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

I liked how Davis ran out in front of Flanders and tried to block for him after the hand-off.  He totally just bounced off of some Ottawa guy.  I was surprised that Dunigan didn't make a comment as it was kind of funny.