Game day thread: Ottawa QuarterBLACKS vs Bomber BYES

BigBlue

10 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Nobody can say Max Hall wasn't tough, the beat downs he took in the last half of 2013 were unbelievably brutal and yet he always got up and played on.

Thats because he was f*cked up on painkillers and other drugs when he was here.  The damage he took here helped re-ignite his addictions to drugs. 

3 hours ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Quietly our defense has only allowed 14.5 points a game the last two weeks. Our secondary has been a bright spot. If we can get Poop back into the lineup, suddenly with how good our offense has been I don't feel too worried about our defense..

Not sure I follow the math there....(28 + 9)/2 = 18.5.

Stats can be misleading though.  If you include the last three weeks the D has only given up 12.3 pts per game! (Bye weeks count right?)

On 23/09/2017 at 4:48 PM, kelownabomberfan said:

Not sure I follow the math there....(28 + 9)/2 = 18.5.

Stats can be misleading though.  If you include the last three weeks the D has only given up 12.3 pts per game! (Bye weeks count right?)

And if you take in to account they let Ottawa score a TD by playing extremely soft zone D.. Then its even less. 

6 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Im sorry i didn't realize your name was Tracker. Like Will Smith on Fresh Prince said... Back off.. Mind Yo Business. Thats all.. Just Mind Yo Business

sns.gif