Bombers in best Uniform contest

Engelwood

3 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Yeah the Argos coming in 2nd to the Bombers is totally legit. 

Here is my question though, how in the hell did this happen? Don't the green bastards usually just homer vote these things into meaninglessness? 

Bombers went up against the Riders and won.

Just like on the field.

Yeah, double blue is a sharp color scheme, I'm glad the Jets wear it even if they kinda ripped it off from the Argos.

I've really dug the last two versions of the Hamilton unis.  Black, yellow, stripes. Simple and mean-looking.  Especially like the home blacks with the yellow pants.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I voted last night....this should be a no-contest, because those Royal Blues are among the best in all of pro sports, all time....

I was just going to say if it's a fan vote, the puke greens are likely going to win... but then I read this:

27 minutes ago, JCon said:

Bombers went up against the Riders and won.

Just like on the field.

5 minutes ago, bluto said:

Argos have not merely the best unis in the CFL, but likely the best in pro sports.

Bombers won a popularity contest not an aesthetic one.

This is nothing short of insanity.....beyond delusional. Bombers Royal Blue (and the Royal Blue only...) is so far ahead of everyone, it's incredible.

14 minutes ago, bluto said:

Argos have not merely the best unis in the CFL, but likely the best in pro sports.

Bombers won a popularity contest not an aesthetic one.

Popularity contest?  So that would mean the Argos made it to the finals because they have the second most fans in the CFL?

Must be hard to get a seat at BMO with that kind of popularity.

7 minutes ago, mbrg said:

Popularity contest?  So that would mean the Argos made it to the finals because they have the second most fans in the CFL?

Must be hard to get a seat at BMO with that kind of popularity.

No... clearly other fans who could be bothered to vote supported the best looking uni. Obviously their number, added to Argo voters still weren't enough votes.

Last Saturday vs the Als wearing All Blue head to foot was the best uni I've ever seen.

Royal Blue is a great colour choice but I'd never want yellow on my jersey. Cats and Esks too.

edit: Unless the team mascot is in fact yellow (a wasp or a lion... damn the Lions and Cats need to trade colour schemes...)

Edited by bluto
an aside