Bombers in best Uniform contest

Engelwood

1976-1988.jpg

The 1980s Argo boat logo looked gorgeous on a helmet.  Just enough color on it to make it legible.

All the Argos logos since (especially the 1989 checkmark swoosh abomination that replaced the boat logo) have been poor facsimiles, like the navy lightning bolt Bombers.

The A-shield logo is okay I guess but when I look at it all I see is how great the Argos used to look.

Edited by johnzo

11 hours ago, bluto said:

which is a shade of...?

don't feel bad... at least yellow is the colour which symbolizes courage... oh wait...

GOLD!

Which symbolizes illumination, love, compassion, courage, passion, magic, wisdom, wealth, grandeur, prosperity, sparkle, glitz, and glamour.

BTW, I assume you'll be at the game on the 21st. Where will you be sitting? I'll come for a visit. 

winner.gif

20 hours ago, johnzo said:

1976-1988.jpg

The 1980s Argo boat logo looked gorgeous on a helmet.  Just enough color on it to make it legible.

All the Argos logos since (especially the 1989 checkmark swoosh abomination that replaced the boat logo) have been poor facsimiles, like the navy lightning bolt Bombers.

The A-shield logo is okay I guess but when I look at it all I see is how great the Argos used to look.

A football with sails on pontoons. 

On 9/28/2017 at 1:59 PM, bluto said:

No... clearly other fans who could be bothered to vote supported the best looking uni. Obviously their number, added to Argo voters still weren't enough votes.

Last Saturday vs the Als wearing All Blue head to foot was the best uni I've ever seen.

Royal Blue is a great colour choice but I'd never want yellow on my jersey. Cats and Esks too.

edit: Unless the team mascot is in fact yellow (a wasp or a lion... damn the Lions and Cats need to trade colour schemes...)

are you colour blind? 

Where is this yellow you speak of?