Stamps vs Hillbillies.. Who you pulling for?

Nolby

There is laughter in a slaughter, you just have to look for it. Therefore, I hope there is a slaughter out there today among those two teams, and the laughter that will ensue will occur if it's the Riders who have been taken to task.

Either way, we can't lose by any result. That's the benefit of taking care of our own business.

I’m not going to cheer for the Riders, but I do want the Stamps to lose. Aside from our game against them, I think this is the last game in their schedule that there’s a chance for them to lose, and if we want first we need to both beat them, and have them lose one other (assuming both they and we win all other games). I don’t see them losing to anyone else, and I want to be number one, no matter how much I hate the Riders. I want to Riders to take them out in the West Semi too, so that they come in here for the final thinking they’re Cup bound and we shatter their dreams. 

I want the the Stamps to stomp the green sons of b's. But I'd like to see BLM concussed so his brain slides out of his ears. Messam receiving a broken ankle and out for the year. Then Glenn sacked receiving a broken throwing arm, so that it needs to be reattached and in the same play his head twisted around like he's possessed. And then Gainey gets caught getting it on with a Gainer so he gets run out of the country. 

A colossal massive fire taking out downtown Regina would also be nice. 

Then we scoop up first place and win the WF by 38 points and play the Red Blacks in the GC. 

Edited by Rod Black

12 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

I want the the Stamps to stomp the green sons of b's. But I'd like to see BLM concussed so his brain slides out of his ears. Messam receiving a broken ankle and out for the year. Then Glenn sacked receiving a broken throwing arm, so that it needs to be reattached and in the same play his head twisted around like he's possessed. And then Gainey gets caught getting it on with a Gainer so he gets run out of the country. 

A colossal massive fire taking out downtown Regina would also be nice. 

Then we scoop up first place and win the WF by 38 points and play the Red Blacks in the GC. 

Go Rider Stamps (notice the green and red outfit?)

tenor.gif

Edited by IC Khari

Had to spend the week in sakabush for work. Needless to say i got my bike stolen and couldn't find a single interesting thing to do.

Notable suggestions from locals favorite things to do: go for a walk, go to the movie theater, and, "wait till Sunday cause there's a riders game"

On the drive back i listened to the riders pregame and they had some jewels like "the riders are the second best team in the league" and "the riders have the best secondary in the league" 

I just cannot reinforce riders success because as soon as they are good TSN gives them hand jobs every day and they go back to thinking they're the greatest fans of all time.

I hope Calgary just mops the floor with them

Edited by Judd