Stamps vs Hillbillies.. Who you pulling for?

Nolby

44 minutes ago, Judd said:

Had to spend the week in sakabush for work. Needless to say i got my bike stolen and couldn't find a single interesting thing to do.

Notable suggestions from locals favorite things to do: go for a walk, go to the movie theater, and, "wait till Sunday cause there's a riders game"

On the drive back i listened to the riders pregame and they had some jewels like "the riders are the second best team in the league" and "the riders have the best secondary in the league" 

I just cannot reinforce riders success because as soon as they are good TSN gives them hand jobs every day and they go back to thinking they're the greatest fans of all time.

I hope Calgary just mops the floor with them

Their "journalists" are the biggest bunch of homer jagoffs on the planet. They dont even pretend to be mildly unbiased. Its embarrassing.

1 hour ago, Judd said:

Had to spend the week in sakabush for work. Needless to say i got my bike stolen and couldn't find a single interesting thing to do.

Notable suggestions from locals favorite things to do: go for a walk, go to the movie theater, and, "wait till Sunday cause there's a riders game"

On the drive back i listened to the riders pregame and they had some jewels like "the riders are the second best team in the league" and "the riders have the best secondary in the league" 

I just cannot reinforce riders success because as soon as they are good TSN gives them hand jobs every day and they go back to thinking they're the greatest fans of all time.

I hope Calgary just mops the floor with them

Bombers only need Calgary to lose to one other team before the last week of the season.  That loss doesn't need to happen this week.  Go Stamps.

9 minutes ago, Mark F said:

you could clearly see the ref staring off at an angle downfield.:lol:

Andre Proulx is standing right behind Maver and looking right at him.  You can see him grab for his flag but then doesn't pull it out. 

I feel bad for Dickenson having to waste his one challenge on an obvious missed call.  But we've had the same thing happen to us.