Stamps vs Hillbillies.. Who you pulling for?

Nolby

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I know BC is going to try hard to prevent it, but God I'd love to see the Riders not make the playoffs while having more points than the East leader... 

Honest to Christ, I just had a riders jabronie tell me no more than 5 minutes ago they have a better record than the east first place team. 

23 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

... and then there's this guy LOL

What an idiot. Blame everyone else when things dont go your way. You lose, its because of the officiating. You went 3 quarters without a catch. Look in the mirror and then your locker room. The guy is like a 9 year old child.

Riders had what.. maybe 125 yards after 3 quarters with Glenn?   The score really flattered them big time.  

I agree with 17to85... Wes Cates???  The guy barely had a 5 yard average... it would be the same if we put Fred Reid in our hall of fame?   Except Fred Reid actually dominated for a few seasons unlike Cates.

This Calgary team is beatable if you get any sort of pressure on BLM.  He isn't playing hurt... he's playing sloppy/scared.   Several times he had easily an extra second or two in the pocket... yet he panicked and tossed the ball way to early. 

It's unfortunate that against us and our so very soft zone defense he will still eat us alive.   

5 hours ago, Goalie said:

I blocked Duron Carter ages ago on Twitter.. The guy is seriously the biggest crybaby in the league..someone respond back and tell him he had 1 catch for 4 yards today. 

Was going to tweet something along those lines but apparently he's blocked me :lol:

23 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Wes Cates ? They really will put anyone in their plaza of honour won't they

Over 1000 yards just twice in a six year career. 

Nice contrast with Durant , a genuine franchise changer, whom the organization allowed Jones to defecate all over.  A lot of the fanbase continue to do it daily.

19 hours ago, Brandon said:

Riders had what.. maybe 125 yards after 3 quarters with Glenn?   The score really flattered them big time.  

I agree with 17to85... Wes Cates???  The guy barely had a 5 yard average... it would be the same if we put Fred Reid in our hall of fame?   Except Fred Reid actually dominated for a few seasons unlike Cates.

This Calgary team is beatable if you get any sort of pressure on BLM.  He isn't playing hurt... he's playing sloppy/scared.   Several times he had easily an extra second or two in the pocket... yet he panicked and tossed the ball way to early. 

It's unfortunate that against us and our so very soft zone defense he will still eat us alive.   

They're receivers are average now with Daniels, Jordan & Durant out. They can't get open. McDaniels is showing his age. But that Stamps defense is lights out. 

4 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

They're receivers are average now with Daniels, Jordan & Durant out. They can't get open. McDaniels is showing his age. But that Stamps defense is lights out. 

You and I both know that things can change, sometimes in an instant. I remember a Winnipeg defense that was lights out with a linebacker named Mickey Doyle. One injury changed everything. It can happen again.

10 hours ago, J5V said:

You and I both know that things can change, sometimes in an instant. I remember a Winnipeg defense that was lights out with a linebacker named Mickey Doyle. One injury changed everything. It can happen again.

I was there when it happened- it was an ugly break and as soon as it happened, the whole crowd knew he was done.