Nissan Pre-game Sideline Experience

Firekid

Just now, bearpants said:

I'm just waiting for my "season ticket holder for life" t-shirt! Pretty much the only reason I signed up...

Yeah.  We haven't gotten ours yet either .. would be nice to take advantage of the other little perks though .. even just so my daughter can have the experience of being down on the sidelines. *shrug*  

Pretty sure they said that the t-shirt comes when you get your tickets next year, but the sideline experience was for a game in 2017.  I'm wondering about that one as well, but they did say that there were limited spaces so they may have filled up before I signed up.

got to do the sideline experience with a friend who had season's at the EDM game here.   was pretty cool, players are all coming by saying hi and high-fiving.  nice to see everyone up close and personal.   one fan fell over the sideline boards trying to high-five Mo and he commented "theres a highlight for TSN tonight!" lol

I emailed the the Bomber for Life address and asked some questions. That is how I was registered for the sideline experience and how I got more info on the other stuff like the shirt, Locker Room Talk etc.

The shirt pick up will be in late Oct at the Bomber Store. An email will be sent out when it is ready.

Another email will be sent in the off season with when the locker room talk will happen.

4 hours ago, SPuDS said:

got to do the sideline experience with a friend who had season's at the EDM game here.   was pretty cool, players are all coming by saying hi and high-fiving.  nice to see everyone up close and personal.   one fan fell over the sideline boards trying to high-five Mo and he commented "theres a highlight for TSN tonight!" lol

A-FRAMES!  a-frames, man.  ;)

...I have friends who used to work field crew, they'd never let that slide.