Bombers at Shmoes GDT

Nolby

Our D is what has me a little worried. We give up over 5 yards per carry... and while Travon Van is nothing spectacular, once you throw in Reilly's elusiveness you have a recipe for long exhausting drives and big gains. I'm hoping we simply outpace their scoring and never let up til we're taking a victory knee.

Reilly and the fact that Edmonton has lost a number of games in a row has me also worried. They are to good a team to continue the losing streak. I really worry about our weak Defence as a whole. We have not gotten a good pass rush for a number of weeks. If we give Reilly all that time he will kill us.

36 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Rider fans find themselves having to cheer for the Bombers tonight. 

I always cheer for the Bombers when we aren't playing. Today is extra special as we are in third now and I would like to see us stay there. I'm wanting a playoff game against you guys. Esks have lost 5 straight and are at home. Going to be a tough road game. Guess we'll see what your team is made of today. Win and stay in the chase with the stamps, lose and start looking over your shoulder.

1 hour ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Rider fans find themselves having to cheer for the Bombers tonight. 

Those guys are fools. They still arent convinced we are a good team. Apparently we just haveny had to deal with injuries this year... thats why we are 2nd.

Ill say this... even if we beat edmonton tonight... they will still fi ish ahead of the riders. Riders will have to beat bc for the crossover

Edited by James

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

I always cheer for the Bombers when we aren't playing. Today is extra special as we are in third now and I would like to see us stay there. I'm wanting a playoff game against you guys. Esks have lost 5 straight and are at home. Going to be a tough road game. Guess we'll see what your team is made of today. Win and stay in the chase with the stamps, lose and start looking over your shoulder.

Look who's back talking smack. Man you are one typical phoney rider fan. 

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

I'm hoping hoping hoping, it's the Riders and K.G. who show up in Wpg. for the West Semi-Final on a cold Nov. afternoon to experience a severe smack down at IGF. 

It's going to feel so damn good.

giphy.gif

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

2 hours ago, Ripper said:

Uh, the Riders are still 4th because the Eskimos haven't played yet this week. (https://www.cfl.ca/standings/)

And we already know what the Bombers are made of: a team capable of easily beating a third string QB.