Bombers at Shmoes GDT

Nolby

1 minute ago, sic2et2non said:

also: probably just the observation of a long-suffering bombers fan but i've noticed the last few games that nichols is playing with authority and never seems to have happy feet, if he gets flushed and throws it away it's a clean play. when i was in elementary school and dunigan was doing that (and sammy garza was making me cry), and a couple of years of khari, is the last time i can remember this immense feeling of ease for a few games in a row. anybody wanna bask in it with me??

More valuable than a bag of footballs, eh? What a trade that was!

9 minutes ago, Chaosmonkey said:

I wasn't worried about the challenge until they showed they little grab of the front of the jersey, I thought that might be enough for them to justify the call. Luckily, looks like Williams push-offs have now lost him the benefit of the doubt. 

Yes. Williams actually initiated contact, like he always does, and this time it didn't work. 

4 minutes ago, sic2et2non said:

Sure, but to be fair, it's hard to find a group of people as generally pissed off as that forum. It's the worst kind of forum, imho, and I'm not known for my naive optimism.

11 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Need Edmonton to tank hard... I really want a home playoff game against the riders

Where is Ripper? Thought he'd be right here congratulating us.

Was never a doubt in my mind as I watched that game that Winnipeg would win. Was closer on the scoreboard than the field. Medlock was replaced by a doppelganger or they run away early. I would also personally like to thank randle for that one to shut up the very loud ignoramuses sitting behind me. I resisted the urge to pull out my keys and start a beat the traffic chant at that point but damn was that satisfying. Crowd hates it that their receivers aren't getting away with pi anymore. 

That Adams touchdown was a beauty too. Right in front of the seats and  o question he made that one good. Was surprised the refs took so long talking about it. Glad they eventually called a td just so they got the review. I'd have been awfully angry if they called it no td after mos had to use his challenge earlier to fix their obvious missed roughing the passer.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

For the record...

@Ted_Wyman  3m3 minutes ago
#Bombers have five games left and need two wins to secure home playoff game. Or losses by #Esks and #Riders.

My math may be off but do we not only need one win? If we win next week we go 11 and 3 with the tie breakers on both edm and sask. Edmonton and saskatchewan are only able to tie us at this point meaning we have second place locked in. Unless they have six games left and I'm missing a bombers bye.  

when was the last time we locked up a home playoff game? It's been quite awhile now I believe.

35 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I hope we don't see Lirim Hiramedlock again this year. WTF was that.

It amuses me when people chirp Lirim. He had one bad season. Look at his career stats. He has very good numbers, he's young and he counts for the ratio....a problem we're likely going to have to solve in the not too distant future.

7 hours ago, Tehedra said:

My math may be off but do we not only need one win? If we win next week we go 11 and 3 with the tie breakers on both edm and sask. Edmonton and saskatchewan are only able to tie us at this point meaning we have second place locked in. Unless they have six games left and I'm missing a bombers bye.  

when was the last time we locked up a home playoff game? It's been quite awhile now I believe.

Sask or Edmonton could still get 12 wins.

7 minutes ago, blueingreenland said:

We haven't mathematically clinched 2nd...but realistically no one is going to catch us.  

Great game Blue. Even with a few minutes left and Edmonton driving and the T.V. commentators saying how Reilly has orchestrated lots of comebacks I said "Not today"!  This Bomber team is pretty special.

The way they called that game. I forgot the bombers were even playing. The great Reilly was all that mattered. 

8 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Even CBC is calling it a terror attack.   ISIS has declared war on the CFL.

Edited by kelownabomberfan