Around the NHL 2017/2018

Rich

Klefbom has to be playing hurt, 'cause he's turned into a bag of crap....they're badly missing Sekera right now.......D is a mess, and that's really been the story of the team so far this year. Also rumours floating around of team turmoil....that maybe Draisitl slept with someone close to Nurse (possibly girlfriend, possibly his sister...) and they had a huge scrap and things are not well within the room...

12 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Klefbom has to be playing hurt, 'cause he's turned into a bag of crap....they're badly missing Sekera right now.......D is a mess, and that's really been the story of the team so far this year. Also rumours floating around of team turmoil....that maybe Draisitl slept with someone close to Nurse (possibly girlfriend, possibly his sister...) and they had a huge scrap and things are not well within the room...

Losing brings out all sorts of rumours and speculation, who are the leaders in that dressing room, seems like many fans are blaming Chiarelli.

38 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Lol!  4 billion women in the world, many of them who would love to sleep with an NHL player, and he's gotta **** with his teammates' women?!  Some people, man.

Oilers problem is outside of the first round... They have maybe 2 players who are contributing to the team who were not drafted in round 1 or were free agent signings. Their depth does not exist... Jets do the draft and develop approach... Oilers have done the draft in the first round or nothing approach. 

14 hours ago, Noeller said:

Guy I know who is close with coach Mc says that there is a lot of resentment in the room with Dr. Drai and McD getting the big bucks this off season.  If true, hope we don't see that in Winnipeg when Laine cashes in.  

8 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Guy I know who is close with coach Mc says that there is a lot of resentment in the room with Dr. Drai and McD getting the big bucks this off season.  If true, hope we don't see that in Winnipeg when Laine cashes in.  

McDavid is deserving of big money but Draisaitl may be one of the most overpaid players in the league.  That was a terrible contract.

It was nice to see Edmonton lose last night (ongoing rivalry I have here) but man I don't enjoy Jake Eichel's play. He floats around, just doesn't seem like a team player to me. Him and Kane must get a long just fine.

I know he's young and can still grow into a leader but I think Buffalo pulled the trigger way to early on that contract of his (eight year 80 million).

On 11/22/2017 at 10:00 AM, bustamente said:

Losing brings out all sorts of rumours and speculation, who are the leaders in that dressing room, seems like many fans are blaming Chiarelli.

?   That makes no sense at all.  It is a FACT that Dallas Eakins is responsible for all Edmonton losses.

the more you know...