CFL Power Rankings Week 16

mgoodpaster

don't know if I agree with the riders being 3rd.  They looked like hot garbage for 75% of the game vs a 3rd stringer and still only won by 1 (thanks to a rouge).  If this "power" is based on week to week performances I'd have put the riders near the bottom of the list all things considered and with the weapons they have/had.

IMHO the hamilton team that lost to the Argos in OT(as well as the argos) would have beat the riders that just played in Ottawa so they should be ahead of them. 

14 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Thing is, even if they aren't so **** hit you'd have a hard time saying the riders aren't 3rd best right now. Edmonton  and bc in free fall the east a giant steaming pile.... It's  a two horse race in the CFL right now

I thought power rankings were based on how teams to do for that specific week.  Sure they won (barely) but they didn't perform the 3rd best this week. 2 weeks in a row the riders have looked pretty mundane. Had they not squeeked out that win in Ottawa one could argue they are free falling too.  Their performance on Friday wouldn't beat most teams and could have easily gave Lindley his first cfl W

7 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Should be interesting to see what happens with BC.  They were really going off the rails before the bye.  The Bombers play them twice at IGF over the final 5 games.

We owe them some major payback and Andrew Harris is always going to be jacked sky high for any game against one of Wally's teams.

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Thing is, even if they aren't so **** hit you'd have a hard time saying the riders aren't 3rd best right now. Edmonton  and bc in free fall the east a giant steaming pile.... It's  a two horse race in the CFL right now

Ya its really a thing of separation. 3rd to 7th place is a dead heat imo. Any of those teams are capable of finishing in 3rd place or even dead last in the league. 

17 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Should be interesting to see what happens with BC.  They were really going off the rails before the bye.  The Bombers play them twice at IGF over the final 5 games.

Yeah and its really hard to get a win after a bye. Cant see us losing the season series to bc. But when it comes to the middling teams, ill bet on a buono team to finish well every time. 

Just now, wbbfan said:

Yeah and its really hard to get a win after a bye. Cant see us losing the season series to bc. But when it comes to the middling teams, ill bet on a Buono team to finish well every time. 

I'm not sure that Wally still his magic mojo any more.