Who should I get on my jersey?

20 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

thats my choice right there.. surprised he isn't getting more love from the faithful here..  I'm hoping hes in blue and gold for his career.

I'm rocking a Loffler jersey at games... when I see others with loffler jerseys tho i give them an evil look.  so if anyone sees a good looking dude giving you the stink eye for wearing a Loffler jersey... come say hello!

Just now, Taynted_Fayth said:

I'm rocking a Loffler jersey at games... when I see others with loffler jerseys tho i give them an evil look.  so if anyone sees a good looking dude giving you the stink eye for wearing a Loffler jersey... come say hello!

lol will do!

On 10/3/2017 at 10:53 AM, blue_gold_84 said:

Nichols (can never go wrong with the starting QB), Harris (heart and soul of the team), Denmark (seems to be a fan favourite and with good cause), Leggett or Randle (two top defenders), or Heath (the next top defender, IMO).

I currently have a Harris home jersey. I think my next will be a Leggett away jersey.

I have Pierce and Willy jerseys that I didn't get much use out of.  That being said my next jersey will prolly be Nichols.

I have a Harris that I haven't worn all year as I'd been wearing a Brock jersey and the team has been playing well at home so I didn't want to change it up. I think I'll sport my Harris for the rest of the season however as he goes for 1000 / 1000.

Adams would be another good choice. He's under contract for another 2 years.

I'd say you can still wear a Pierce jersey, he's not active, last played for the bombers, and is currently a coach.  I don't support Willy because he's playing for another team currently.

My current go to is my Denmark jersey, and it's been a stressful ride of can I wear it or not.

We cut him - might still wear it

He signs in Sask - can't wear it

Cut by sask - probably not wearing it

re-signed by Winnipeg - wearing it to the 2016 banjo bowl

Then there's the off season speculation about if we have room for Denmark, the in season speculation of who to sit if we need to sit a receiver, and everyone always wants to say sit Denmark for some reason.

10 hours ago, WinnipegGordo said:

I have Pierce and Willy jerseys that I didn't get much use out of.  That being said my next jersey will prolly be Nichols.

I have a Harris that I haven't worn all year as I'd been wearing a Brock jersey and the team has been playing well at home so I didn't want to change it up. I think I'll sport my Harris for the rest of the season however as he goes for 1000 / 1000.

Adams would be another good choice. He's under contract for another 2 years.

given the fate of the the other 2 mentioned i'd highly advise against a nichols! don't you do it! we need him!

My jersey is 8-1 since I bought it so it must be a gooder.  only time I didn't wear it (was working) was our loss at the LDC. I'll take full responsibility for that loss :(

Lately I've been all about collecting old Royal Blue's from the 80s off Ebay. My favourite thing is a Walby 63 in Royal Blue home that I got for about 40 bucks. Great shape...hangs in the living room next to the TV to bring us luck during the games. 

2 minutes ago, bluto said:

Can't go wrong with an all-time great.

Wore my O'Shea and Clemmons jerseys enough that I had to retire them before they faded out. They adorn my playroom now.

yea my Brown jersey is past its best before date, numbers are starting to shred and some chunks have fallen off :(  My Khan jersey suffered a similar fate.. numbers and bar started falling off completely..  then he soundly dissed us about our food situation and so I promptly burned it one night at a bonfire in a fit of pique lol.

12 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

yea my Brown jersey is past its best before date, numbers are starting to shred and some chunks have fallen off :(  My Khan jersey suffered a similar fate.. numbers and bar started falling off completely..  then he soundly dissed us about our food situation and so I promptly burned it one night at a bonfire in a fit of pique lol.

You burned a Bombers jersey..........seriously..........?

Just now, Noeller said:

that changes a lot of things for me in my opinion of you......that is really something.....

lol.   the jersey was toast ,holey and falling apart.  I was **** faced.  it was from my ex and we just suffered one of the most embarrassing defeats I'd witnessed.. ever.

feel free to change your opinion of me all ya want, it wasn't my proudest moment but I regret nothing.

4 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

It's like the flag it's the only proper way to retire it.

It was beyond wearable at this point.   I didn't want to throw it in the garbage.  It wasn't worth hanging on to as it was pretty much in tatters.  couple that with a 40 of rum and a brutal loss.. and getting cheated on by said jersey purchaser.. Seemed a fitting way to end its life span.

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I just can not imagine any worse thing to do, as a supposed fan...

See i'd rank giving up seasons, wearing paper bag on ones head, giving up on the team, etc as being worse then burning a piece of what had essentially amounted to a piece of emotionally charged garbage but hey, different strokes for different folks..

but supposed fan?  lmao, cuz I haven't been adamantly defending the bombers on this board and others for.. oh I don't know,  a decade and a half..  gimme a break, supposed.  gtfoh with that garbage.

On 10/3/2017 at 10:04 AM, Noeller said:

Anyone, as long as it's a player either current or former......no blank jerseys, no jerseys with your own last name, and no jerseys with stupid bullshit gimmicks on the back......

I was gifted a jersey by my family and some of the people I work with and they put my name on the back and a number that is significant to me.  I wear it proudly.