Who should I get on my jersey?

I would wear an Obby Khan jersey with pride. He played after losing a few feet of large intestine, and he played through Ramandan and kept his fast when he was younger. His potato chip prank on the Fabulous Blue Bomber Show was hilarious.  Dude rolls hard and makes tasty shwarma.

To the OP: Last year my answer would be Battle. This year it's Leggett.  Moe has been Battle-level special since he moved to SAM and I hope he's a Bomber for a long, long time.

Just now, johnzo said:

I would wear an Obby Khan jersey with pride. He played after losing a few feet of large intestine, and he played through Ramandan and kept his fast when he was younger. His potato chip prank on the Fabulous Blue Bomber Show was hilarious.  Dude rolls hard and makes tasty shwarma.

To the OP: Last year my answer would be Battle. This year it's Leggett.  Moe has been Battle-level special since he moved to SAM and I hope he's a Bomber for a long, long time.

oh and I did.  I wore it even after he slammed the bombers for their crappy food procedures and prep.  I loved Obby as a bomber.  as a stamp, not so much.  didn't like the bomber trashing.   I wish it hadn't fallen apart as I would have kept wearing it. 

1 hour ago, SPuDS said:

lol.   the jersey was toast ,holey and falling apart.  I was **** faced.  it was from my ex and we just suffered one of the most embarrassing defeats I'd witnessed.. ever.

feel free to change your opinion of me all ya want, it wasn't my proudest moment but I regret nothing.

That's a respectable move.

Just now, aalgernon said:

That's a respectable move.

I thought so too.  I didn't want to throw it in the garbage, figured a burning would be the next best thing.. funeral pyre for that season essentially lol.  that and the other connections to it needed to die as well.  

Just now, Noeller said:

it goes in the closet....never to be worn again......does not ever get burned. Completely uncalled for.

Different strokes for different folks.  If I'd bought it and it didn't remind me of the ex-wife who gutted me, sure. you'd have a point.  Now, do take your righteous indignation elsewhere please.

35 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

Different strokes for different folks.  If I'd bought it and it didn't remind me of the ex-wife who gutted me, sure. you'd have a point.  Now, do take your righteous indignation elsewhere please.

I'm with you on this one. I wouldn't want to keep something from a shitbag ex, either, much less put it in the closet to needlessly take up space. All that does is serve as a lousy reminder and you don't need that garbage.

46 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

no point sharing too much personal info here, you just get bugged about it.  I think you did the right thing.

Just now, kelownabomberfan said:

no point sharing too much personal info here, you just get bugged about it.  I think you did the right thing.

while true, I did feel the need to fill the backstory because in theory, he is right.  Jersey's should be saved but there is circumstances where you gotta do what ya gotta do. 

I have two criteria for picking a player for jersey stitching:

1. They must be retired.
2. They must've won at least one Grey Cup with the Bombers.

That way, you never get burned if the player gets traded/released, and you don't have to worry about them falling from grace. Also, gives you a chance to learn the history of some past Bomber greats... as for a personal recommendation, I would suggest Kenny Ploen.

3 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

playroom?  Is this like a Christian Grey kind of playroom??

Not that sort of playing. No, the garage. It has the bike, beerfridge, bowflex, couch, flatscreen, ps3 and various Argo and comic book memorabilia... Oh yeah, and various tools, snow clearing and lawn maintenance stuff.

On a not unrelated note, I recommend four poster beds.