Game 1 : Maple Leafs

11 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I haven't watched the game... but based on the stats our goaltending looks terrible while Anderson is standing on his head?

Mason had a couple of good saves, but so far he doesn't have the Yoga stretches that Pav had

Edited by iHeart

7 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I haven't watched the game... but based on the stats our goaltending looks terrible while Anderson is standing on his head?

Mason isn’t terrible. Made some good saves. Let in one horrible goal. Bad d. 

Anderson amazing. Jets could have had half a dozen. 

My concern isn’t that jets have zero. It’s the focus on reducing goals against and being disciplined and we see neither in game one. 

16 minutes ago, iHeart said:

uh huh and what if we get rid of him and they still lose?

Then u know its not Maurice but 0 for 6 on the PP and a terrible PK certainly is. Looks the same as last year to me. And the year b4. Its coaching. Jets look deflated and its 1 game. 

Edited by Goalie

4 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Opening night jitters and a hot goalie at the other end.  Nothing to worry about.

I see the same problems as last year and the year before but 5 goals on 20 shots is a problem. 

Edited by Goalie

1 minute ago, bustamente said:

As Chevy said during the first intermission its a learning process, you know what the Jets players learned tonight they are not a very good hockey team but it is 1 game of 82 things can't get any worse........................can they?

I thought the previous six years was the learning experience.